Happy strikes again

playaperro

El Pirata
Can you pull that video from Facebook? I don't have Facebook so I can't view it.
Can I ask you why you don't have a facebook account, Plenty of info about our little dusty town on facebook, you get to hear what people that interact around town say, just google for info around the world don't cut it, even happy has one, something like jack stein.

Can I ask you why you don't have a facebook account, Plenty of info about our little dusty town on facebook, you get to hear what people that interact around town say, just google for info around the world don't cut it, even happy has one, something like jack stein.
I am completely anti-facebook. It causes so much non-sense and the fact that everything including your bank account .... everything is connected to it. All it takes is someone a little smarter than the average computer hacker to take down everything. Keeping in touch with family is what phones, email hell even instant messaging is for.
I have been building computers for 20 years and was in on all the early chat/social sites as well as a major MMO addict. With facebook , you might as well hand it all over to the man. Lol.
http://wtop.com/news/2014/07/study-facebook-affects-divorce-rates-marital-satisfaction/

"One-third of divorce filings in the United Kingdom contain the word “Facebook,” "

IN the US a couple years back 7% of divorces where blamed on Facebook. Not going to see what it is now, there are many many reasons.... There are plenty of evil things on the Net, I just personally consider Facebook one of the worst. Sorry for the rant.

Oh and I love the "I am hardly ever on it" comments... addicts... we are all addicts to something lol.

Back to the subject, was Happy always a pain or was he at some point a amjor contributor to the forum?

playaperro

El Pirata
I am completely anti-facebook. It causes so much non-sense and the fact that everything including your bank account .... everything is connected to it. All it takes is someone a little smarter than the average computer hacker to take down everything. Keeping in touch with family is what phones, email hell even instant messaging is for.
I have been building computers for 20 years and was in on all the early chat/social sites as well as a major MMO addict. With facebook , you might as well hand it all over to the man. Lol.
http://wtop.com/news/2014/07/study-facebook-affects-divorce-rates-marital-satisfaction/

"One-third of divorce filings in the United Kingdom contain the word “Facebook,” "

IN the US a couple years back 7% of divorces where blamed on Facebook. Not going to see what it is now, there are many many reasons.... There are plenty of evil things on the Net, I just personally consider Facebook one of the worst. Sorry for the rant.

Oh and I love the "I am hardly ever on it" comments... addicts... we are all addicts to something lol.

Back to the subject, was Happy always a pain or was he at some point a amjor contributor to the forum?
You could use a pseudonym like honkytonkman and read facebook pages about what's going on, like boomerfest, homeport rockypointtimes, rockypoint 360 and many more, you could even befriend Happy.

You could use a pseudonym like honkytonkman and read facebook pages about what's going on, like boomerfest, homeport rockypointtimes, rockypoint 360 and many more, you could even befriend Happy.
Lol. No thanx. Right now this place and all of you are my addiction. Thats more than enough. But it does sort of make my point for me. People shouldn't have to have Fb to get info IMO.
It's more like wanting to read book called "The Legend of Happy". His name has been a constant since I started here, but with out reading everything he ever touched I am curious in a nutshell way.
Or is it more of a Beetlejuice thing? Say his name 3x in a row and all hell breaks loose! :)

playaperro

El Pirata
Lol. No thanx. Right now this place and all of you are my addiction. Thats more than enough. But it does sort of make my point for me. People shouldn't have to have Fb to get info IMO.
It's more like wanting to read book called "The Legend of Happy". His name has been a constant since I started here, but with out reading everything he ever touched I am curious in a nutshell way.
Or is it more of a Beetlejuice thing? Say his name 3x in a row and all hell breaks loose! :)
You'll do good on here Heberto, seems you laugh at everything we throw at you, not to defend Hector (Happy) but he did fall off a ladder and landed on a brick and hurt his back, I think the meds kicked in after that. I have never met him but as they say keep your friends close enemy's closer, He was friends with Kenny on here forever, I don't know what happened, I have met Jerry and a few others on here, BTW you got a first name?

MIRAMAR

Hah Hillbeartoe- I feel the same way about FB. It's like getting an annoying Christmas card every day, sometimes more. People show other people what party they didn't get invited to, how much better their kids are doing, etc. It's like being back in Junior High again- no thanks. I have an account to see our children's pics, and I go to Rocky Point Times or RP 360, a few other sites, but that's it.

You'll do good on here Heberto, seems you laugh at everything we throw at you, not to defend Hector (Happy) but he did fall off a ladder and landed on a brick and hurt his back, I think the meds kicked in after that. I have never met him but as they say keep your friends close enemy's closer, He was friends with Kenny on here forever, I don't know what happened, I have met Jerry and a few others on here, BTW you got a first name?
Yes Playa, My name is actually pronounced Hillbearto in Spanish. Not hiding it hehe, I thought it was actually pretty obvious.
Hillbeartoe=Gilberto=Gilbert

Hah Hillbeartoe- I feel the same way about FB. It's like getting an annoying Christmas card every day, sometimes more. People show other people what party they didn't get invited to, how much better their kids are doing, etc. It's like being back in Junior High again- no thanks. I have an account to see our children's pics, and I go to Rocky Point Times or RP 360, a few other sites, but that's it.
Yes, it is just super sad. The people I have in my life have my number and my email. I felt I was really taking a chance when I started my Youtube channel. But Aquaponics is very important to our future I believe and I felt a good tutorial channel with monthly updates was worth taking the chance.
Has been nothing but positive thank goodness. But I don't need every woman I have ever had sex with nor every person I went to school with sending me invites and having to know that so and so just took a crap and liked it.o_O

Yes, Hillbearto, I get that, but I always thought it should be Heel- bear-to.
Somewhere in between.
Heel-bear-tO would be much closer but Mis estudiantes pronounce /i/ like E so if you say it as though you speak with a spanish accent the (i) in Hill will sound like Heel LOL....
OMG this is funny.
Mi nombre es Gilbert.