Headed here thursday

macho man

El Cubano
Yo estoy mas celoso, Bill can you bring me back a pair of huarache shoes size 11.5 and a matching purse, ha ha, forget the purse. I can lend you my walmart prepaid
debit card.The real looking fancy shoe type.

A C

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Yo estoy mas celoso, Bill can you bring me back a pair of huarache shoes size 11.5 and a matching purse, ha ha, forget the purse. I can lend you my walmart prepaid
debit card.The real looking fancy shoe type.

A C
Thanks Macho AC and BC. All the shoe factories are in Leon.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I woke up here in Leon,looked out the window of my 4th story room,it could have been Awatukee,just opening the drapes I see,Chili's,Costco,Home Depot,Office Max, McDonalds cant wait to see what else is down the street. My rental car is a Renault fricken French car, I told the lady at the airport I hope the thing runs as fast as their soldiers did at the battle of Puebla. Cinco De Mayo.

MIRAMAR

I'm very jealous about your trip to Guanajuato also- muy celoso. Speaking of Celos: (Estos Celos is the best Mexican song to roll your windows down and sing: Aaah, Aaah, amor):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x07SLQtlypo

They used to play this song a lot a couple of years ago on 106.1- and now I'm a huge Vicente Fernandez fan.

Roberto

I woke up here in Leon,looked out the window of my 4th story room,it could have been Awatukee,just opening the drapes I see,Chili's,Costco,Home Depot,Office Max, McDonalds cant wait to see what else is down the street. My rental car is a Renault fricken French car, I told the lady at the airport I hope the thing runs as fast as their soldiers did at the battle of Puebla. Cinco De Mayo.

BOO !!! Glad I didn' go. Maybe you are just in a bad part of town !!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Vicente and Guanajuato for Miramar

[video]http://youtu.be/FmHZv52np_M[/video] Really nice here. Roberto lots of HOT TAMALES in Leon and Silao.

Last edited:

MIRAMAR

I'm speechless- Guanajuato and Vicente in the same video. That was spectacular, and i can't wait to go there some day. It's been tops on my list of Mexican cities to visit, and that video confirmed it. I would love to go the Cervantino Festival in Guanajuato, but the festival in Penasco is going to have to do for now. Hope you're having a spectacular trip. THANKS!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Miramar, if you book ahead it is a really inexpensive vacation, we are staying in Leon, it is convient because of the day trips I wanted to make, Guanajuato 35 minutes, San Miguel de Allende, less than 2 hours and Guadalajara about 2 hours. I rented a car but if you stay in Guanajuato you dont need one. Some people still ride burros here, I had to tell a guy to get his ass out of my way yesterday. Just kidding. The government right before the festival every year gives the home owners and businesses paint, for the fronts of their houses and stores so the place always looks pretty.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Guanajuato La Maravillosa

I had a great trip, here is a video that shows the tunnels built under Guanajuato. Guanajuato sits in a valley, the tunnels were originally built to carry water to the town, but now are used as roads under the town. I will definetly go back. http://youtu.be/knpjdGo9Vfg