Help! Name of Restaurant

H

Heather76

Hello! I am trying to find out the name and location of a restaurant in Rocky Point. I want to say its more of a Taco shop/bar. I believe its off the main road, somewhat outdoors and has a palm tree roof. Last time we were there they had a mechanical bull. I also think its next to a strip club. I've been there a million times but have never driven myself so I never pay attention to the streets. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

H

Heather76

Yes, yes... I know Im an amature :)
I've only been to RP a handful of times. Im still learning & exlploring. Directions?? Any other suggestions for taco shops??
Thanks!

BIG MAC

Asadero Guss is on the south side of Calle 13 (the Road to Penasco del Sol Hotel). Try Asadero Viva Mexico in the Malecon ( 1st Street south of the turn going in to the Malecon)

Ahh, OK, there used to be a place in Mirador that had a mechanical bull. Probably the same bull and it makes its way around town...

The place on the Mirador with the bull was almost on the corner where you went into Mannys....you could "tip" the operator to throw off any cute girls back then, especially if they were ready to have a wardrobe malfunction!

There was a Taco place on Calle 13 with a mechanical bull.....YEARS ago....one of the first places after you crossed over the RR track on the right side.....the place is still there, don't recall about the bull.

azfish

The place on the Mirador with the bull was almost on the corner where you went into Mannys....you could "tip" the operator to throw off any cute girls back then, especially if they were ready to have a wardrobe malfunction!

There was a Taco place on Calle 13 with a mechanical bull.....YEARS ago....one of the first places after you crossed over the RR track on the right side.....the place is still there, don't recall about the bull.

What happened to the good old days?