Help Support YouTube Channel

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Beautiful! I run my Boxer on the canal all of the time in a similar set up as yours.
My girlfriend is getting pretty good at it. Honestly, if it weren't for all these KARENS on the canal the dog would NOT need a leash as she has the electronic collar and is extremely well behaved and obedient. She still gets dirty looks even when the dog is on the leash. It's a joke. If you guys know anything about GSP's they are NOT leash dogs. They get zero fulfillment out of a leash. They need MILES of running. Walking and leash does absolutely nothing.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
WHAT? NO GUNS? THOSE ARE NICE HIGH ENERGY DOGS. VERY LOYAL.
SUPER LOYAL! They need human contact almost all the time. They do NOT leave your side. Great for camping and the outdoors. Although I'm a gun owner, we do not hunt. She did have gun shot training when she was a pup and kennel gave us a gun shot CD for her listening pleasure when we got her but we never bothered. She loves running and swimming though. 10/10 swimmer. She now even dives down into 4ft of water to get the toy off the bottom of the pool.

Trying to get some traffic through my YouTube channel. Hit me with a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you like dogs, outdoors and ROCKY POINT MEXICO!!!

Thanks!

Joe

CHOLLA BAY 4 LIFE
My daughter tried that with our German Shepard/lab cross it was a disaster. Skinned knees and elbows and a call to dad come pick me up. Our dog Max figured smelling another dawgs rear end was more important.