Here I go again........

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well....... after many ignored phone calls and then a phone call last Friday from some ding dong that said she didn't have the surgeon's schedule in front of her and she would have to call me back in a half hour and then didn't....(If she knew she was scheduling surgery, you would think she would have his schedule in front of her when she called me and she was snippy when I pointed that out), I get a call today from a completely different person who had scheduled me for the 31st without asking me. I said, I would rather get it done on a Friday so I don't have to miss too much work as I am trying to get the heck out and have many case files to clean up. And that I told the woman before you all this. She said she would check his schedule and call me right back and to my surprise, she did! I am now scheduled for Nov. 4th.....5 A.M. check in!!!!!!!! Argh, I asked her if I would be home in time for breakfast but alas, she was not amused.......Sigh....I will be able to go back to work Monday, and more importantly, be in PP for Veteran's Day weekend. One foot in front of the other..........This too, shall pass.......