Historic Rocky Point

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I have been assembling a document on FaceBook called Historic Rocky Point. It has over 100 photos so far and grows by a few more each week. There are some great photos and some absolutely unreal photos too! Take a look by clicking this link. If you use facebook please "like" the page not just the photos! Thanks! Historic Photos

Kenny

Well Known Member
Great pictures! I'm always looking for our old 54 Pontiac wagon in old pictures, but they did make their first trip down from Torrance in a old woody similar to the one pictured.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Great pics Russ. PlayaPerro posted some great pictures from AZ Highways 1964 previously on this site, but here is a link so you can see all the old Penasco pictures:

AZ Highways 1964

herradura

the 1964 picture of Cholla Bay sure brings back some memories The pink cabin in center of picture is my parents place. Witch my dad rebuilt in 1968 when he retired there. In the early 50's we would go down when school was out and spend all summer there. Now I am lucky to get down once a month

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Herradura, did you know a woman named Jonnie who lived in Cholla? Friends of ours talk about going to her trailer many years ago.

herradura

I do remember a lady called Jonnie she worked for City of Tucson Parks & Recreation. Her husband name is Chuck very nice people