Holly Christ ! ! !

HAPPY

User is currently banned
``` Now who wants to know about the ``` SUNBURNT DRUNKS ``` :lol: :lol: :lol: ```

``` Just who's ```BRIGHT IDEA ``` was this, ``` probably some ```:gay: ``` :lol: :lol: :lol:

``` Me Gustan Las Chicas ``` MUY ``` Cochinas ```

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Ask and ye shall receive (within reason). You got your Staying Healthy forum; this is specifically for quick Trip Reports. Loved it, hated it... whatever. A lot of stuff gets buried in "General" and the two new forums will allow quick access to specific types of information.

Don't make me chica your cochinas, Happy. :woo:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
``` Hook Up ! ! !

Ask and ye shall receive (within reason). You got your Staying Healthy forum; this is specifically for quick Trip Reports. Loved it, hated it... whatever. A lot of stuff gets buried in "General" and the two new forums will allow quick access to specific types of information.

Don't make me chica your cochinas, Happy. :woo:
```Boy that ```DIDN'T TAKE LONG ``` I knew it, I knew it, ``` HOOK UP ! ! ! ``` you took the ``` BAIT ``` as usual & I didn't even try ! ! ! ```:fish: y :fish: y :fish: y ```

``` Now you know why they call me the ``` GREAT HAPPY ``` :lol: :lol: :lol:

```Me Gustan Las Chicas ```MUY ``` Cochinas ```

```PS, I think you should consider taking a spanish class you,``` COCHINA :har:

Last edited:

azfish

```Boy that ```DIDN'T TAKE LONG ``` I knew it, I knew it, ``` HOOK UP ! ! ! ``` you took the ``` BAIT ``` as usual & I didn't even try ! ! ! ```:fish: y :fish: y :fish: y ```

``` Now you know why they call me the ``` GREAT HAPPY ``` :lol: :lol: :lol:

```Me Gustan Las Chicas ```MUY ``` Cochinas ```

```PS, I think you should consider taking a spanish class you,``` COCHINA :har:

What is "I they Like The Small ```MUY ``` Filthy" maybe some spanish classes for you too?:notme:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
```Pinch* Gringo ! ! ! <:)

What is "I they Like The Small ```MUY ``` Filthy" maybe some spanish classes for you too?:notme:
```OMG```Another ``` "Culedo" ``` "GRINGO" ``` Hello, excuse me, the lites are on, "anybody home ? ? ? ```:lol: :lol: :lol: ```

``` Me Gustan Las Chicas ``` MUY ``` Cochinas ```

``` Ok just for you ```"GRINGO" ``` :har:

``` I Like ```VERY```Nasty Girls, ``` ~ ~ ~ Comprende pescado mokoso ? :fish: Y

``` Oh the ``` "GRINGOS" ``` :lol: :lol: :lol: ```

``` You best take the seat next to that ```:fish: y :fish: y:fish: y "GRINGO" Stuart, then you two

``` Can exchange ``` "NOTES" ``` in class, ``` :rofl::rofl::rofl:

``` Me gusta ```mala hierba, de buenas a primeras, ``` buena la has hecho, :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

<<< Me Gustan Las Chicas ``` MUY ```Cochinas >>>

Last edited:

Kenny

Well I don't know what kind of "trip":think: these guy's are on, so I guess I'll just have to wait until they come down for the "report".

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I said it before and I will repeat myself again "DO NOT use the internet translator, make you look like an a@#, no, no, better yet and IDIOT trying to correct a person that speaks spanish!!
~~~HAPPY~~~ likes chicas cochinas!! and do not try to translate it looses its meaning!!

This forum is off to a great start.

My last trip started right as we arrived at the parking lot of the Grateful Dead concert. There was this guy in a tie die and, well, you know the rest.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Nasty Girl,

Holly sounds hot, do you have any pics?
Holly is one of the ~ ~ ~ NASTY GIRLS ~ ~ ~ here's a phone # 520-623-6056

she or one of the OTHERS will "TREAT YOU RITE" ~ ~ ~ just be SURE you're ~ ~ ~

"UP" for some real ACTION" ~ ~ ~ as these BABES do NOT mess around,

~ ~ ~ Holly is from Japan, ~~~ you will likey Holly ! ! !

~ ~ ~ she likes to be treated rite for her "company" so bring plenty of $$$

~ ~ ~ BTW, Holly doesn't give a "HOOT" about zip codes ~ ~ ~ just about getting "IT ON"

~ ~ ~ Holly is "SO NASTY" that she scared ol``` rocky``` off,

Last edited: