Honeys, we're home!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Due to some issues, we missed the concert but had a great weekend reorganizing the trailer and shed, packing food for food distribution day at the community center, took Jerry sightseeing and curio shopping, got some rest, visited with old friends and ate some great food! The aquarium was great, as usual and the turtles and the sea lion were up to their usual tricks! I hadn't been to Rodeo Drive since they redid it. There are sure a lot of things there to buy! And J.J's is still J.J's............LOL! Those Sonoran potatoes and the tacos al pastor are Jerry's favorites now too. And at those prices, who needs to bring food to cook anyway! We did go to Super Ley for bacon and eggs for breakfast. So glad you can buy butter by the quarter pound! Jerry loved the store! We were in there an hour so he could look! LOL! Had absolutely no trouble either way down and back except for getting stuck behind the border runner on Friday...... LOL! And none of the customs guys even ask why I was hauling an empty trailer back this time........Had 2 cars in front of us at 4:15 today. Another weekend in Paradise.......Biker weekend, here we come!

Last edited:

AZ ROB

Well Known Member
We will see you then... I tried to get a few of my buddies to ride down but everyone is going to the race. Seems like a little pre planning could have made this event better.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Welcome back Chari...You metioned Sonoran Potatoes. Did you get those at Pablanos with the al Pastor?

Can't wait to get back there. Four weeks and one day.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Nope, the Sonoran potatoes are at Tacos Brisa on the southwest corner of Melchor Ocampo and Sinaloa. Just get one to split, they are humongous. For 7 bucks you get that, 2 cups of charro beans, 10 tortillas, a bunch of grilled leeks, guacamole and red salsa and a plate full of pico de gallo, limones and shredded cabbage. It makes 3 meals... The potato is baked and then scooped out of the skin and covered with meat, 2 pounds of cheese and strips of green chile and baked some more. You have to ask for the beans, tortillas and leeks. They charge the same with or with out them. It is YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Nope, the Sonoran potatoes are at Tacos Brisa on the southwest corner of Melchor Ocampo and Sinaloa. Just get one to split, they are humongous. For 7 bucks you get that, 2 cups of charro beans, 10 tortillas, a bunch of grilled leeks, guacamole and red salsa and a plate full of pico de gallo, limones and shredded cabbage. It makes 3 meals... The potato is baked and then scooped out of the skin and covered with meat, 2 pounds of cheese and strips of green chile and baked some more. You have to ask for the beans, tortillas and leeks. They charge the same with or with out them. It is YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow..gotta try that. Eat in, carry out or both?