HOuse for rent

L

Leenie

Hi everyone, Just found this site and wanted to let everyone know that I have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath house for rent near Las Conchas in the new development of Mision del Mar. The place sleeps 8-10 people. Our pices are very reasonable since we are just begining to rent them out. ($150 a night, more on holidays)

Here's my website

http://www.casicielorp.com/

Thanks

Leenie

Last edited by a moderator:

GringoZona

Well Known Member
Should note that it also lists "$100 per night for Sunday - Thursday night." Amazing deal for such a nice house with so much space.

I noticed when going through the slide show that it didn't feature any shots from the balcony. I'm assuming if it's two stories that you have to have at least a partial ocean view, correct? The views aren't mentioned anywhere under the "condo details" section. Or is the Mission Del Mar subdivision actually north of the Las Conchas entrance? Hard to tell from the U-turn part of the directions.

Thanks for the info! Don't know why more people don't post available rentals on here.

L

Leenie

It is $100 a night, my husband changed the details and i didn't know it. Its a great price because there is no ocean view. the property is just north of Las Conchas and it is about a 2-3 minute drive to get to the beach.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Are pets allowed?
Sorry, but we are not allowing pets at this time. If you are interested in renting a home that allows pets please contact us at [email protected]

L

Leenie

We dont generally rent to people with pets. What kind of dog(s) are we talking about? We are just worried about the damage that some dogs like to do when they are out of their element. you can private message me if you would like to discuss this further, maybe we can work something out.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Nice house Rick, Beachfront you can't beat that!!!

I am trying to remember the # of the yellow car, you know the one the taco bell car could never catch. was it 74.

Playa
Playa, are you going to a track this weekend, or are you just going to stay home to remind Rick of his second place finishes? OH! That's right,the MAN was in # 74... :-D There's a good show at USA this weekend, if you like door bangers....http://www.usadirttrack.com/

Kenny
#36 was more to my liking.:sunny:

Last edited:

rikyt

Hey Kenny,
I will will be at USA this weekend and then head to the beach on Monday. Look me up if you go to the races.
I don't think the Taco Man ever got over it. Don't see much of him.
My old man turn 70 a few months ago and don't want to stop racing. He even out lasted Manzy!