How is the petro prices in RP?

IggyAZ

Withe the price os gas in Arizona around $3.75 -$3.79 I was wondering how it was down there.
How much for a liter now?
Will be heading down to RP for 2 weeks in Mid March. The Reef will be the place!
Thanks
IggyAz

Got this directly from a pump about a year ago. Given the numbers here, it brings the price down to about where there are in Mexico.
QT - 3.77 this morning.

gas prices.jpg

I just wish there was a viable alternative to using gasoline for transportation. We will always be at be mercy of fluctuating gas prices if we remain solely dependent on gas as a fuel. If there were competition in the marketplace with a viable alternative fuel like natural gas, electricity, hydrogen........then competition would bring gas prices down. Each of the fuel alternatives I mentioned have great possibilities and are improving but have their own limitations: natural gas is very inexpensive right now but where are the natural gas equipped cars and fuel stations?, hydrogen is awesome and burns clean with no pollution at all but try finding hydrogen and try retrofitting your car; hydrogen also has explosive properties to overcome. Electric cars have made great strides but are limited although I have a friend who has enough solar panels on his roof to power his Nissan Leaf which he uses as a commuter car. I personally would like a Hydrogen powered Ford F-350 to tow my hydrogen powered boat with :)

Roberto

Many Mexicans have a viable and sustainable alternative to using gasoline for transportation. They walk.