How Long?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
How long till Happy admits he is Jim Bob? I can tell he's getting closer. His new avatar is a can of lard and underneath where it would usually say calle 13 player or master of the malecon it says, lard ass ready to be banned! JAJAJAJA I know he can't take it anymore, he's itching to bust out and say IT IS ME THE GREAT GUERO HAPPY, pee on rocky point!

playaperro

El Pirata
We call them coconuts here in penasco, Rockypoint is how a coconut would call our town!

Last edited:

jerry

The old "monkey on a jet ski" seems to be awol. Another "happy ism" before he went completely nuts

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
That monkey Rocky would argue with a stop sign as Kenny says but he's not the type to create a fake account and babble on about how THOW SHALL not eat LARD. THOW SHALL believe that THEE are getting taken for a ride.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I put the Crisco as his avatar and changed his title after reading all the "lard" nonsense. Told him to knock off the nonsense or he'd be in banned camp.

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
He was on Dr. Phil and discovered Hector was nice and HAPPY was a mean spirited Person!
~ ~ ~ Thankyou, you are good pack members, ~ ~ ~ Hector & HAPPY are one & the same, GOOD PEOPLE ! you are going to see the REAL HAPPY, in time here, ~ ~ ~ no more CACA, .......... hell HAPPY will even talk w / mexicoruss, my pretty girl pack members Rosy, Jeeper, even GV JACK, however I don't get mondone,s shots @ me ? ~~ ~ I'll have to check w / Dr Phil ...........

rplarry

~ ~ ~ Thankyou, you are good pack members, ~ ~ ~ Hector & HAPPY are one & the same, GOOD PEOPLE ! you are going to see the REAL HAPPY, in time here, ~ ~ ~ no more CACA, .......... hell HAPPY will even talk w / mexicoruss, my pretty girl pack members Rosy, Jeeper, even GV JACK, however I don't get mondone,s shots @ me ? ~~ ~ I'll have to check w / Dr Phil ...........
Hey moderators, letting him back on the forum is like the the parent who kicks their drug or alchohol addicted kid out of the house for stealing and then selling their jewelry. Then the caring co-dependent parents invites him back for a big booze party at their house, with a friend who is a diamond dealer.

You will get burned in the end.

playaperro

El Pirata
It better to have him under house arrest than on the loose. No I am not one of his "PACK MEMBERS". I been trying to join the corvina but they are as s strong as one of my hang nails.

jerry

Hey moderators, letting him back on the forum is like the the parent who kicks their drug or alchohol addicted kid out of the house for stealing and then selling their jewelry. Then the caring co-dependent parents invites him back for a big booze party at their house, with a friend who is a diamond dealer.

You will get burned in the end.
. Larry were you reading my dads police complaint against me....the girl next doors brought her moms jewelery box,I borrowed dads Nixon bust and gun rack full of guns plus a case of Strohs Beer all thrown in the back of Dads 1959 impala as the girl next door and I ran from Indiana to join the hippies in Boulder 1968....we didn't get to far

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
We have to keep in mind that to some no longer being a part of something can be devestating. I am sure this applies to online forums. Some live their life online and view cyberspace members as important in their life (it may be due to having a hard time keeping relationships in the real world). When this is taken away, some react with anger, begging and pleading to be a part of it again.

Roberto

Well I know that most of us continue to grow and change thruoughout our lives. I hope I have. I'm always willing to give people the respect that their current behavior deserves. I don't see banning him based on current activity here but the trigger on the ban button will be tight for future crap.