How Many Spanish Speakers Do We Have?

mis2810

Just curious about how many of us speak Spanish here. I know Rosy and Inka are native Spanish speakers, but what about everyone else?

I tried to learn for years, but it wasn't until I met my husband that I really could speak it fairly well. I love being able to speak Spanish with everyone while in Mexico while shopping, in restaurants, etc.

loco

Just curious about how many of us speak Spanish here. I know Rosy and Inka are native Spanish speakers, but what about everyone else?

I tried to learn for years, but it wasn't until I met my husband that I really could speak it fairly well. I love being able to speak Spanish with everyone while in Mexico while shopping, in restaurants, etc.

I grew up with a lot of Mexicans but all they taught me were the RRREEEAAAALLLLYYY bad words. I know enough spanish to get by. I am fluent in SPANGLISH

mis2810

My husband hasn't taught me any bad words - I think he did it on purpose so I can use them around him! He wasn't counting on me becoming addicted to Spanish novelas, though. I learned how to be a real drama queen and argue in Spanish like the best of them! LOL!

I have had Rosetta Stone Spanish software for six years. Does that count. I have the best of intentions.

Rick
Cholla Bay

Have lived in south of the border 8 years and the last five years worked south of the border with womens' artisan groups, so speak Spanish fluently.