How much would you spend for RaffleTickets to benefit the little deaf girl?

What is the maximum you would spend?

• $5

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • $10

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • $25

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • $50

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Not interested in a Raffle

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For prizes that would include a stay in a beachfront condo or a fishing trip, what is the maximum you would be willing to spend for a raffle ticket?

dmcauley

I think in these hard times most could afford the $25. If it doesn't go I'd like to make a small donation anyways. Let me know.

Interesting....14 responses versus 193 thread views....and there is even a choice for "Not interested".....

With the "underwhelming" response, it appears that $10/ticket would be the price point that might work for a raffle.....don't know if enough tickets could be sold to raise the money needed (approx. $1300 plus cost of prizes).

AZ ROB

Joe Last year we offered our Condo for a raffle 1st prize was for 4 days, and 2nd prize was for 3 days. We raised over $1500 and I think the tickets were $5.00 each or 3 for $10. This was also with only 3 weeks of prep. We are planning on doing the same thing on Sept. 23rd Details will follow. but I need to get with you on the flyer.

Rob...I wasn't able to connect with Maria and her daughter the last trip down to get any good photos. This trip is a shorty...spending with my daughter who's only down for a visit. I plan on going down sometime later this month and get those photos so I can get up a poster/flyer. Mark had mentioned one of his shark's teeth as a prize also.....

Braden_909

Design & Marketing Gringo
Joe,

If this goes through, in addition to purchasing at least a ticket, I'd be more than happy to design, quote & print the tickets for you and give you a discount on it. I did the tickets for Ardi over at the American Legion Post15 MX when they had their Thanksgiving Raffle, and Thanksgiving Dinner. Let me know, we can do any type of design you want, with any type of material, or features that you want. My info is in my signature :)

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Newbe, ~ ~ ~ "Discount"

Joe,

If this goes through, in addition to purchasing at least a ticket, I'd be more than happy to design, quote & print the tickets for you and give you a discount on it. I did the tickets for Ardi over at the American Legion Post15 MX when they had their Thanksgiving Raffle, and Thanksgiving Dinner. Let me know, we can do any type of design you want, with any type of material, or features that you want. My info is in my signature :)
~ ~ ~ Hey newbe ~ ~ ~ "Discount" ~ ~ ~ I don't like the "SOUND" of that, ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ BTW newbe, this is to help a little girl, ~ ~ ~ so take your "DISCOUNT" down the road

~ ~ ~ Hey newbe, ~ ~ ~ & #2, there is a thread for "YOUR ADVERTISING" ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ USE IT ! ! !

Braden_909

Well, Happy, if you know of anyone who is willing to pay for all the expenses of printing raffle cards, then by all means use them and consider yourself a winner. When I say "Discount" I mean I make no profit. "Advertising" is to gain business to make a profit, that's not what I'm doing here. Let me rephrase this to suit your gracious needs.

I will design the raffle tickets & whatever else is needed to support this cause, FREE OF CHARGE, the only payment would be to get them printed, because ink (despite what you may believe) doesn't come free these days.

I'm not a greedy person, and I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone, I'm simply offering services that may be needed for something.

I hope that's a little easier on the eyes for you, sir.

Also, I don't know if instead of a space bar, your keyboard has a large ~ button, that is unavoidable, but you use it to a ridiculous degree.

Kenny

Also, I don't know if instead of a space bar, your keyboard has a large ~ button, that is unavoidable, but you use it to a ridiculous degree.
What is unavoidable, is a collision that's about to happen.:mrgreen:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Well, Happy, if you know of anyone who is willing to pay for all the expenses of printing raffle cards, then by all means use them and consider yourself a winner. When I say "Discount" I mean I make no profit. "Advertising" is to gain business to make a profit, that's not what I'm doing here. Let me rephrase this to suit your gracious needs.

I will design the raffle tickets & whatever else is needed to support this cause, FREE OF CHARGE, the only payment would be to get them printed, because ink (despite what you may believe) doesn't come free these days.

I'm not a greedy person, and I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone, I'm simply offering services that may be needed for something.

I hope that's a little easier on the eyes for you, sir.

~ ~ ~ "FREE OF CHARGE" ~ ~ ~ MY ASS, ~ ~ ~ & newbe, I have forgotten more about buis. than you will ever know, ~ ~ ~ if I offer a "FREE OF CHARGE" ~ ~ ~ I give it ~ ~ ~ ALL ~ ~ ~ so don't try to bullshit me, I know a SCAM when I see one, ~ ~ ~ understand, ! ! ! & if you don't like my ~ ~ ~ then go ~ ~ ~ yourself,

Last edited:

Braden_909

That is grand, and I'm not trying to light fires here.

I assume when you say "buis." you mean Business? If so, that is perfectly logical that you do, I am, of course, only 17 years old, and trying my best to be a help to this cause.

If you wish to shoot me down to the level of being a scammer, go ahead. I'm not sure why it was necessary for you to ever even make a post if all you're trying to do is make problems. I'm new here to the forums and the last thing I want is an enemy off the bat.

Someone so generous as yourself would surely give "IT ALL" free of charge, as I'm sure you have a little more capital on your side. What I can give "FREE OF CHARGE" is my services which may be useful for this project, and my time, which as everyones is, is valuable.

What I am trying to do here is to help Joe to avoid such "scams" of outsourcing this to a "professional-level" middle-aged designer who requires a commission to even LOOK at a project. Or alternatively, making a ticket himself and running the risk of getting sky-high prices on the printing, which seems to happen a lot here.

Before you start fires with me, sir, I suggest you know all the facts, that you know all what I am offering, and that before you start this little "war" of insults and swearing, that you take a minute to think about what you're doing and what you look like. I'm simply trying to help here, and if my help is not wanted, I will certainly stop trying.

Braden....thank you for the offer......from your signature, it sounds like you're located in Penasco. If so, I'll try to get together with you to discuss the matter the next trip down....hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

HAPPY.....please....I'm asking that this thread doesn't get into a pissing match....it's not the place!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
That is grand, and I'm not trying to light fires here.

I assume when you say "buis." you mean Business? If so, that is perfectly logical that you do, I am, of course, only 17 years old, and trying my best to be a help to this cause.

If you wish to shoot me down to the level of being a scammer, go ahead. I'm not sure why it was necessary for you to ever even make a post if all you're trying to do is make problems. I'm new here to the forums and the last thing I want is an enemy off the bat.

Someone so generous as yourself would surely give "IT ALL" free of charge, as I'm sure you have a little more capital on your side. What I can give "FREE OF CHARGE" is my services which may be useful for this project, and my time, which as everyones is, is valuable.

What I am trying to do here is to help Joe to avoid such "scams" of outsourcing this to a "professional-level" middle-aged designer who requires a commission to even LOOK at a project. Or alternatively, making a ticket himself and running the risk of getting sky-high prices on the printing, which seems to happen a lot here.

Before you start fires with me, sir, I suggest you know all the facts, that you know all what I am offering, and that before you start this little "war" of insults and swearing, that you take a minute to think about what you're doing and what you look like. I'm simply trying to help here, and if my help is not wanted, I will certainly stop trying.
~ ~ ~ "Joe to avoid such "scams" of outsourcing this to a "professional-level" ~ ~ ~ he's not going to outsource anything, just who do you think you're talking to ??? ~ ~ ~ & that includes you, ~ ~ ~ "only 17 years old" ~ ~ ~ well no wonder, that explains a lot, ~ ~ ~ that sure is a big CRYING towel you just posted, Mr. "only 17 years old" ~ ~ ~ a scam is a scam is a scam, ~ ~ ~ @ any age ! ! !

BTW, ~ ~ ~ I sure am glad you like my ~ ~ ~ bye, bye sonny <:) <:) <:)

~ ~ ~ "enemy off the bat" ~ ~ ~ don't worry about that, ~ ~ ~ I'm NOT your enemy <:)

Last edited:

Braden_909

Thank you Joe,

Whenever you plan on coming down just shoot me a message and let me know when and where you'd like to meet. I'm free Monday-Friday after 6PM and any time on weekends.

I'm sure we can get something put together in no time that will do good for this cause and I support this 100%. I will participate and help out in whatever ways possible.

Thanks.

HAPPY....I've been around a few years....probably not as many as you.....and I'm perfectly capable of seeing through a scam....if there is one. So....I'll repeat my request....give it a rest on this thread.....PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.