How to safely grocery shop and proper use of gloves

RP Life

There are several videos out there, but I found these to be helpful for grocery shopping, getting take out food, and using gloves correctly. I don't think anyone knows how long the coronavirus can live on things you buy and bring into your car and home. I also see people wearing gloves and touching everything in the store and then their phone, keys, money, cards and then they are driving away after shopping with the gloves still on. I didn't post a video on how to wear a mask properly. I still see people wearing them to only cover their mouth and not their nose. Not sure if that's a fashion statement or they don't know how to wear it....

This video covers groceries and take out food. I know a lot of people are picking up food or ordering take out and delivery, but you still need to do this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKx-F4AKteE

This video explains how wearing gloves can spread the germs if you don't understand cross contamination.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmOzlXASjV8

Remember everything we read is how to "slow" the transmission not "stop" the transmission. It is like the flu, but spreads faster living on items for a long time. So even when the town opens back up again I will continue to do this "new way" of bringing items home. Remember every time you go out your quarantine starts over because you don't know who has it or may be a carrier. Think before you touch.....Hope this helps.