I know posting music is Kenny's thing but..

Music is a huge part of my Life. I have spent a lot of time behind the scenes running shows doing sound, playing instruments etc. . I am still a heavy rocker but good music is good music no matter the genre.

My kids are into heavy rock bands and pop.. Most pop I can do with out but now and then they have hipped me to some cool newer bands.

However I can't wait to see who Jooles Holland has on his shows. You may know that name, formerly of the band Squeeze!

There is always someone or some band I like that I have never heard of. So I will start posting random videos of music I think have a broad appeal. Who knows you might find you like some of the Groups and can broaden your listening possibilities.

My first posting will be of a very intense person named Ben Howard. I was stunned by this performance and I hope you enjoy it as well. This version has Spanish sub titles too. :)

Roberto

Post some music from one of the greats lost to us today. Joe Cocker. I always tell my girfriend "You can leave your Hat on " even though she never wears one !!