I'm home!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Uneventful ride, no one in line in front of us. Got a lot done, got a lot more to do. Nice meeting you, toes in the sand and kids. Hope you didn't get home too late! Nice meeting you, aacorp. I'll be back soon and will trade you dogfood for a dog.....Nice seeing you again, Loco and Brenda. The condo is beautiful! Thanks for the swim, hope I'm invited back. I can bribe you with homemade cookies or a steak dinner! How's Rosie doin? Come on, Columbus Day week! I'm already ready!

I'm home too....but not from having a great weekend in Penasco....I spent mine driving over 3000 miles delivering some furniture and household goods to my daughter and her soldier hubby up in Seattle. Had a very nice but too short of a visit with them.....

Saw some beautiful scenery.....went by way of CA on the way up and took the route thru Vegas on the way back (dropped thru eastern Oregon, Idaho and Nevada. CA has some stupid ass laws for vehicles towing trailers.....55 mph speed limit....UGH! How are you supposed to make any time at that speed????