Inshore Flounder

I just picked up one a few days back off Los Conchas, about 18 in. Now idea why as we were fishing for trigger and rock bass on a reef

AZRob

They must be hungry. Rock bass taste a lot better than Triggers. I don't think Ill ever eat another trigger in my lifetime.

AZRob

Rob, that was taken about 16 hours before this...

Are you ready to fish yet? Thinking about this weekend or next before llegue el viento en Abril...

Now thats a fish!!!

Wish I could post a replay on this forum without quoting a post. o_O

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
But since you did here are some Ones

That's weird. I've posted a million photos on this site using photo bucket but I never knew that you could see the whole album!!! LOL good thing I dont have any FOTOS MALAS in there!!! or at least I dont believe I do... how embarrassing! Thanks WAHOO!!! haha

On the subject of the avatar, thank you! I found it about 4 years ago and I loved it so much that I had it tattooed on the greater part of my upper right arm. I love everything Dia de los Muertos. I think that started in 7th grade Spanish class.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Have been lucky to get "Pargo" as shrimp by catch. Sweet pictures

Would love to catch a Pargo one day out of the kayak. Leigh said they used to be thick in the water off of the North side of the lighthouse in Lobos but are hard to catch these days.