Insulated Concrete Forms

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Ron,
I will be not be down until October but I can let you know when I am comming and you are welcome to come and see. I am building it myself. I took a training course from American Polysteel. I also have some great traing material you are welcome to. I have a local contactor that I trained to install the ICF'S. Send me a private message and I will get you my contact info.
Rick
Will you please post some progress pics?

PintoPoint

Well Known Member
PintoPoint,
No these are not available in PP . We have to import from Phoenix also
If the construction business ever picks up, we plan on stocking these items and Fox blocks in rocky point
Cortez, Is it much of a problem to import Dryvit? What percent of duty should I expect to pay? I am having a lot of trouble finding someone that will even import dryvit.

Rick

mondone

Whitecaps
Halieus Corp in Puerto Penasco indicates on their website that the built a home (Residencia Williams) in Playa Encanto but I don't know where it is located. They also built a home in Los Portales named Residencia Ohland but I also don't know which home it is. Guess I'll have to contact the company and see if they can give me some directions. Anybody have any experience with Halieus Corp?
They are currently building a beach front house a few doors down from me on the west end of Encanto. Do you have the website address? I'd like to check it out. Thanks.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
We've used both the polystyrene blocks and Rastra (mix of polystyrene and cement), and I highly recommend Rastra over just the polystyrene.

jerry

Well Known Member
Go to mikeyblock in Tucson.Dave will educate you....the good Scotch lovin devil is way the hell ahead of the curve