Intolerance... Alive and well right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grim17

So, is this how it's going to be?

I posted respectfully, and Kenny didn't...
I got punished, and Kenny didn't...

Why is that Tyler?

It wouldn't have anything to do with my political beliefs now would it? Of course it wouldn't.

I tell you what, if you let me back on rants and raves, I'll start name calling and insulting like Kenny does, and I'll say Obama is the greatest thing since the invention of peanutbutter...

Will that make you happy?

Kenny

A perfect gentelman..LOL

This is what he said when I asked him why he posted "Beck rocks", and nothing else on his first post; a nice polite reply. Nothing inflammatory there, a perfect gentleman, and a fine way to introduce himself.
This was 9-19, his first post was 9-18, only one day before this remark below. He also said he was asked to come here specifically to seek us out by someone on the forum. Looks like he's on a mission, a crusade, and he wonders why.. makes me sick, sorry I ever played him on....No more, I'm done!
The reason I did that, was to piss off the hate mongers on the left so I'd know who was who over here...

The amount of seething hatred and vitriol you people on the left excrete toward those who don't see the world the same way you do, is just shameful. When it comes to Beck, it's 10 times worse. It would be different if he wasn't telling the truth, or if he was presenting the public with bogus information or something, but that's just not the case. All you people do is attack the man personally. The more negative crap he uncovers about the Obama administration and the progressive movement, the more personal you people make it...

So posting "Glenn Beck Rocks" was a sure fire way to smoke out the hard core libs, so I'd know who they were. So far, it looks as though you and jerry are the farthest off center.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Siegfried and Roy is who Kenny and Jerry are in my book. They don't visit or know Penasco. Look at their post nothing to do with Penasco. Two kiss ass punks.:lol:

Kenny

Siegfried and Roy is who Kenny and Jerry are in my book. They don't visit or know Penasco. Look at their post nothing to do with Penasco. Two kiss ass punks.:lol:
What did I just tell you about throwing rocks playa. Lets see, I've only been going down since 56/57, how about you? I hope to see ya a Chucks this Thanksgiving. I've got a little trick that I do with a drumstick, and I'd love to show it to you.:-o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Just for the record.. Chuck and I have been having Thanksgiving together, for what CHuck, the last four years? Wow, yep four years, I think.

Kenny this will make four years. It seems to get bigger and better every year.

G

Grim17

You're an ass Kenny. If you weren't, you would have read what I posted 2 weeks ago, where I said all I wanted was civil debate. Since then, I have been respectful, and you have been a jerk.

But as we have all seen the last few days, you are incapable of that, and obviously political beliefs determines who stays around here and who goes, because it sure isn't based on civility... Right Tyler?

So all your crying has obviously paid off Kenny. Now why don't you find some republican to bash, or post some more how you hate Fox News. That's obviously what the owner wants here.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerry

Was it Sigfried or Roy that was eaten by the Tiger? i want to be the other one!
Grim i still have not seen one post from you about your experiences in Sonora.Why not just join the flow,come on down to say Perros Las Conchas hood and drink some Desal water from the new plant and just relax man.

G

Grim17

Was it Sigfried or Roy that was eaten by the Tiger? i want to be the other one!
Grim i still have not seen one post from you about your experiences in Sonora.Why not just join the flow,come on down to say Perros Las Conchas hood and drink some Desal water from the new plant and just relax man.
Was that an invitation Jerry?

And I'm not sure which one it was either.

Status
Not open for further replies.