Is dual pane glass available in Puerto Penasco?

Rick, My local guy told me somebody in Penasco can order non-low-e dual pane windows from Mexicali.
I will check with him today and let you know.
You could get a hold of Lowery's glass to see if they will bring some in for you.

FYI, Our neighbors in front of you Casa Blanca had many of their south side low-E windows leak and get pretty ugly, Ended up putting a single sheet of glass in.
I have had some of my dual panes non low-e leak but still pretty clear. I asked Santana glass about Low-e and he won't deal with them because of the leakage.
Lot's of Jordan brand windows installed in the resorts, Las Conchas and Cholla that are starting to leak.
I don't think it's brand specific, just a tough environment near the ocean.

I am sure that by installing Roller Shields would minimize the problem.

Rick, My local guy told me somebody in Penasco can order non-low-e dual pane windows from Mexicali.
I will check with him today and let you know.
You could get a hold of Lowery's glass to see if they will bring some in for you.

FYI, Our neighbors in front of you Casa Blanca had many of their south side low-E windows leak and get pretty ugly, Ended up putting a single sheet of glass in.
I have had some of my dual panes non low-e leak but still pretty clear. I asked Santana glass about Low-e and he won't deal with them because of the leakage.
Lot's of Jordan brand windows installed in the resorts, Las Conchas and Cholla that are starting to leak.
I don't think it's brand specific, just a tough environment near the ocean.

I am sure that by installing Roller Shields would minimize the problem.

Thanks for the info. I reached out to Lowery's. Most of my windows are made by Solar Industries in Arizona and have held up well. I am putting my last three windows in but they are too narrow for a conventional frame. They are 18" wide with a full radius top, so I am thinking about building my own. Just need the glass.

Rick

There is a lumber yard on just west of Rosie's restuarant, Mundo's Maderero, That stock windows and many other things. Another place besides Los Pinos.
Sound's like Santana glass could help you out. There are a few others just Google it.

There is a lumber yard on just west of Rosie's restuarant, Mundo's Maderero, That stock windows and many other things. Another place besides Los Pinos.
Sound's like Santana glass could help you out. There are a few others just Google it.
Okay thanks

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Pintopoint, I know it is a long drive but in Hermosillo you can find them even cheaper than in USA, as an example a sliding double pain door cost around $10000 pesos installed, roughly $550 dollars so maybe the outlet in Mexicali have the same prices however the drive to hermosillo thru the coastal highway is more scenic and Hermosillo has excellent restaurants especially beef!!!

Pintopoint, I know it is a long drive but in Hermosillo you can find them even cheaper than in USA, as an example a sliding double pain door cost around $10000 pesos installed, roughly $550 dollars so maybe the outlet in Mexicali have the same prices however the drive to hermosillo thru the coastal highway is more scenic and Hermosillo has excellent restaurants especially beef!!!
InkaRoads
Thanks for the info. After searching and getting prices of 2100 US for 3 windows, I just ordered 3 windows dual pane tempered for 230 each. I pick them up friday. All I have to do is get them to Rocky Point in three pieces.

Rick