Is there a more active Rocky Point condo owner forum? We really want to rent a condo on the beach.

We have only had one person contact us about renting their condo, long term over the winter months at Rocky Point.We are interested in a 2-4 bedroom condo with direct ocean views end unit preferred..

We would like to rent it from January 2017 to April or May 2017. We are able to pay for the majority of the months upfront. Semi-retired couple. Please contact Sue Ellen at [email protected].
Thanks and have a great weekend!

Get a copy of the RP Times, all sorts of stuff in it from rental places. I think there is an online paper too!
Look at vbro/tripadvisor , contact owners of the ones you like and see if you can work something out. Those are heavy rental months so people prob can get lots more if renting by the day , just my thought on why you get limited reaction

marybna

I used to rent units out by the month but I stopped because I did so much better financially with nightly. Also because the cleaning people were in a lot, the damage will a lot less. Also you need to have the renters be responsible for the electric bills. My monthly would leave the doors open and the a/c running.

Look at vbro/tripadvisor , contact owners of the ones you like and see if you can work something out. Those are heavy rental months so people prob can get lots more if renting by the day , just my thought on why you get limited reaction
Thank you for helping. us to
Get a copy of the RP Times, all sorts of stuff in it from rental places. I think there is an online paper too!
Thank you

I used to rent units out by the month but I stopped because I did so much better financially with nightly. Also because the cleaning people were in a lot, the damage will a lot less. Also you need to have the renters be responsible for the electric bills. My monthly would leave the doors open and the a/c running.
I am sorry you had such a poor experience. We have always had a better experience with longer term renters, especially retired types. Thanks for your insights.

hi there. are you aware that the price for 3 months are way to high and most of the people dont want to miss springbreak and semana santa season?