It's Not The 51... ChollaBay4Life

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
We're talking about smaller models on today's episode. Got down for a quick ~~~````TURN``&``BURN```~~~~ this weekend searching for some inshore flounder. Hit Cholla Bay for maybe a combined 1 hour Saturday and Sunday and produced one fish. Know others that have been doing well in Cholla right now also. Had my GF w/me, first timer to all of Mexico let alone RP. Got to fish a little and that was good with me. BTW who was the PROFESSIONAL PRO towing the BERGA LARGO twin engine going South approximately 20 miles south of the border @ 7pm Sunday night? Will be back soon... P.S. MR FISH was open and it was F#cKING FANTASTIC per USUAL.

#CHOLLABAY4LIFE

YumaJames

This has been bothering me the last couple of months, Joe. About two months ago I posted:

"Well, take some friendly advice from a "STUPID" old fart like me, Mexico Joe. Next time you go down to RP don't waste your time buying crap at the malecon, and stay out of the bars and titty bars. Instead buy an inexpensive fishing rod and hit the beach or jump on a boat and see it differently."

I was absolutely 100% wrong, and regret posting that. You seem like a super cool guy, have a lot more experience regarding Rocky Point and fishing the local waters, and I was out of line posting that. I hope you accept my apology. If you're ever interested in hitting 51 on my boat Amante let me know, you're always welcome, would love to have you onboard.

Again, I was wrong, I apologize.

James.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
This has been bothering me the last couple of months, Joe. About two months ago I posted:

"Well, take some friendly advice from a "STUPID" old fart like me, Mexico Joe. Next time you go down to RP don't waste your time buying crap at the malecon, and stay out of the bars and titty bars. Instead buy an inexpensive fishing rod and hit the beach or jump on a boat and see it differently."

I was absolutely 100% wrong, and regret posting that. You seem like a super cool guy, have a lot more experience regarding Rocky Point and fishing the local waters, and I was out of line posting that. I hope you accept my apology. If you're ever interested in hitting 51 on my boat Amante let me know, you're always welcome, would love to have you onboard.

Again, I was wrong, I apologize.

James.

James,

It's really nothing man. I'm a sarcastic little bastard sometimes but I dont mean anything by it. I didnt take any offense whatsoever. I just thought it was funny because I actually already do everything you suggested MOST of my trips down. When I speak about the other stuff that I mentioned it's because I'm going way back to my earlier days in RP. I joke around a lot on here and sometimes I think it isn't always taken well because sarcasm is hard to translate through a keyboard sometimes. I do enjoy reading your posts about boating, marine safety and overall fishing reports from the 51 although I have never been out there. Keep it up, we love having you here. Thats what this forum is all about. Sharing knowledge and opinion about our home away from home. If we're ever in town at the same time we'll have to get together for a beer or soda and share some fish stories. The family that I have been going down to RP with since 98 has had a house in Cholla Bay since 53 so they have a wealth of information and I have acquired much of it as secondary knowledge. Really, again man, NO HARD FEELINGS AT ALL!!!! Might have to take you up on that offer. Would love to finally get to the 51 sometime.

Until then, TIGHT LINES MAN!

#CHOLLABAY4LIFE