It's time to be afraid

jerry

Well Known Member
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/04/02/claiming-early-18-point-lead-leftist-mexican-presidential-candidate-rips-trumps

Today at the border from a Facebook "happy talk" site.....
"
From a friend:
Mexican Border Patrol is pulling all US plated cars over right now. My husband got pulled over, everything out of the vehicle. He said several Mexican plated cars were waved thru, every single US plated card is pulled over for inspection. They have fined each car US$30.00. Watch out! Be diligent... oh, and would not give him a receipt... I think I would have said I have no cash, then waited to see if they would take a card (and possibly get a computer generated receipt).

tndr_cpl

Jerry,
Since Mexico doesn't have a formal Border Patrol do you know what Mexican organization these guys are from? The INM is responsible for what happens at the borders but enforcement is usually military and/or state a local police?

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Sooooooooooooooo Jerry...........................................

What day?
What month?
What year?
What country?
What city?
What border crossing?

And as tndr mentions above there is no "Mexican Border Patrol" on the northern border of Mexico.

Sounds like pure hog wash to me, plain fear mongering.

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
Just from a lady who forwarded a friends report this morning.....my guess is alduna stuff....the key was they were checking everyone.....practice for a crackdown? Maybe nothing I hope...

marybna

Well Known Member
Anyone hear about this continuing today? I am suppose to go down again but sure do not want that hassle.

Estero

Well Known Member
Nothing more than the Aduana in Sonoyta checking cars and finding stuff and requesting taxes be paid on real or imaginary things. The pay this on the spot with no receipt probably means the boss was on vacation for Semana Santa and the concept of get yours while the gettin is good was in play.