Jerry las dunas

I could not get a reply to go direct.
  1. Oversized spaces for larger units and a storage area on the lot. 50 amp 220 volt services water and sewer. Boat storage area and a launch and retrieve system including marine band radio. For people with small boats and two wheel drive vehicles, a paved boat launch area would also be a great draw. Possibly an RV storage area would also be great. Keep me in mind as we would be interested in an ocean front space by the year.

jerry

What Bill is writting about is his ideas on what would make a good campground/rv park at Las Dunas. I have a group I'm working with that is interested in doing a camping/retreat center. The trouble with 220 power and sewer hookup is you need to get the Caborca goverment boys involved and it makes it hard to start small. The Las Dunas guys do things by the book but are strapped for cash like everyone else right now.This creates the possiblility of doing something like this. Me I just want a beach shack restaurant with cold drinks on ice and fish tacos.

I thought you ask for ideas not realities. All I NEED is a good road, a place to build a small building to house water and a fotovoltaic power system . I can build my own mini sewer system. How about a Co OP ? This could provide full time security and part of thew year resturant, bar,store facilities .
***to answer the 220 volt- Mine is a 50 / 50 amp service- 50 amp * 2 at 120 lines = 240 volt pair

joester

2 salty dawgs
las dunas - rv park?

Jerry -
since we were down last spring - I haven't talked to Doug much at all - are they getting serious about putting an rv park in? that would be such a perfect place to stay! the beaches there are so clean and unspoiled.
I would think that running power and water to wherever they choose to place an rv park would be the major cost - and setting up a sewer/septic system - that stuff is just not cheap. start-up money would seem to be the major hurdle.
Give our best to Doug and Shelly.

jerry

Hey Joester long time no see!
Well the way the plan was going to work was i had a group that wanted to put on retreat weekends for back to the earth type stuff etc. etc. When they were not using it i was thin king renting it out would work well. They have not commited yet so it's just an idea at this point.

joester

2 salty dawgs
well it's a damn great idea!
At this time, I'd be happy with a smoother road in and a place to plug in!
that entrance road is not meant for rv's as of last spring when we drove ours down..... had 2 shelves decide to just not be shelves anymore.....
all is good now.