Just ate at South Side Jilz

Farely small menu but thats ok.
Chips store bought, with salsa and guac, $8. But the salsa and guac were plentiful.
Dad and niece got the grilled fish tacos, 3 of them with a 2oz container of sour cream and quac, $12. But they said they tasted very good.
I got the shrimp enchiladas with rice and beans. Best deal in my opinion at $8, it was a lot of food and I was pleased.
Wife chicken enchiladas, $8, and was ok.
Sister carne asada tacos, $10 they tasted like carne asada.
Brother in law shrimp basket, looked great, can't remember the price, 3 bar drinks and 2 sodas... I finished eating and walked outside to let wife pay so I didn't the bill....
The food 7/10.
However the place is nice, the colors and over all construction is very nice and a great place to hang out. Lots of parking, tons of space. The patrons that were there were all very nice and Jill showed up while we were there, she hung out back with some familiars. Very comfortable. 8/10
Best was the service, granted we were the only ones there eating but he was very attentive and gave us 3 free stickers for our windows. 9/10
I would go back for drinks and atmosphere.

Edit:
Wife says bill was $67... Thats good. The numbers dont add up, drinks would have been all but free! Cool beans.
Experience, good.

Last edited: