Just Tried La Cita, Mare Blu and El Greco

Well, we listened and we tried La Cita and loved it...clean and excellent service.
We tried El Greco and it was FAR better than our favorite gyro place in AZ.
We tried Mare Blu and it was awesome, thought it amazes me how they build things in Mexico side by side that are so different...
I know many of you are fans of Wrecked at the Reef, and that's fine...but we sat on the terrazo of Mare Blu and had to listen to
a bunch of noisy punks 30 feet away....It was just kind of bizarre, but you know what?...that's Mexico and we loved it anyway!
Lastly, we tried the new BBQ place on Benito Juarez and had to try and give them some help (constructive advice)
Being locals, they don't even like BBQ and they are owned by someone in America who obviously doesn't know anything about BBQ either.
The service was awesome and the place was clean and nice. But we got a thin little strip of brisket that was extremely tough on a huge
sourdough bun, topped with Mexican cheese. We explained to them about shredding BBQ and perhaps offering the cheese as optional since
they are trying to appeal to Americans. But the French fries and Onion rings were especially good.
I have a feeling that their ribs or their chicken would have been a much better choice though.
Oh well, that's my rambling, for what it's worth. El Greco really needs a place with more foot traffic so we told them we'd try
to direct people their way. So please help them out.

I was very impressed with the SMELL of the BBQ on the way home... and would have enjoyed the taste if there was more than three bites on the entire plate. All bone, no beef. The sides are good.

Greco was a very pleasant surprise. Greek style pan grilled fish and rice would have been fantastic.