Kelly Disney talks about Fans of Rocky Point

A

AZ Miguel

OMG! That's MexicoRuss, the guy that was banned for pissing in Stuarts Wheaties. How funny is that? He's banned and still he shows up on the forum. I guess he didn't get the memo, STFU! :) Just joken around
;)

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
OMG! That's MexicoRuss, the guy that was banned for pissing in Stuarts Wheaties. How funny is that? He's banned and still he shows up on the forum. I guess he didn't get the memo, STFU! :) Just joken around
;)
Ah, good to know. He gave me **** too.... Pretty sad he's older then my dad but acts younger then me :(

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I unbanned Russ as it's his birthday in a few days...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS!

Bob Oso

How funny, Kelly worked for me as a bookeeper for a short time last year, didn't work out too well but I 'm glad to see she's doing something that she enjoys.

A

adcs

That´s nice Russ and Kelly are among the many people trying to do something good for Rocky Point. They are positive influences in keeping the town busy.

R

rockiepoint7

Unfortunately, sometimes there is a personality conflict.... But, I am blessed with a very successful accounting business that is ever growing and expanding. And, as the Creator of The Fans of Rocky Point, I am very happy to promote Rocky Point and excited about the future events we will be bringing to Rocky Point!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Unfortunately, sometimes there is a personality conflict.... But, I am blessed with a very successful accounting business that is ever growing and expanding. And, as the Creator of The Fans of Rocky Point, I am very happy to promote Rocky Point and excited about the future events we will be bringing to Rocky Point!

We get along dont we? Just checking!