Krispy's Fried Chicken

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
After a year of wanting to try this place, we finally made it Sat. night. We got the 8 piece basket with french fries and took it back to the trailer. I think it was 12 dollars. It is very good and crispy. It was still hot after 15 minutes. Everything is made to order and takes about 20 minutes. Next time we will call it in before. They also have mashed potatoes and gravy and salad. We will try that next time. It's on the north side of Sonora about 2 blocks west of Josefa. The owner is personable and chatted with me a while. His wife and 2 kids are lovely and the place is clean!

jerry

I compare all Chicken to the Costco 4.99 deal....12 bucks for a chicken better come with a dinner show

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I wanted battered fried chicken. Maybe it was 10 dollars. It was 8 pieces of chicken and a pound of real french fries that I watched him cut from REAL potatoes......and a half a loaf of yummy soft bread! I don't pay attention to prices until I'm down to my last 50... LOL! And I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

jerry

The Mexican Sam's Club chicken is a cluckin good deal too...they adjusted the seasoning a bit and bang for you buck it saves you a lot of scratch...