Labor Day

gail

We have a house in Cholla that friends want to stay at in September. We've never been down (from Washington) during labor day. Could someone give us an idea how the weather is then; super hot and high humidity or ???? Are there activities going on that weekend?
Thanks, Gail

jerry

Gail it will be in the 70's
and the dolphins will be pooping ice cream!

Well not really,your friends will be burning up the ac that is for sure,

gail

That's what I thought. The house is on the water so there's a nice breeze but there's no AC except for a small window unit in the master bedroom; house was built way before Cholla had electricity so we were lucky it was already wired up with lighting fixtures etc.. We've never gone down after June or before the last week of September so I wasn't sure what to tell them. They're Seattle light weights so I think I'll encourage them to try for a later month.
Thanks,
-Gail

A

azbeachboy

Hot Hot & Hot. I just added a second a/c to my trailer and I'm sure I'll need both on Labor Day. I'd wait until October.

RIC

gail said:
That's what I thought. The house is on the water so there's a nice breeze but there's no AC except for a small window unit in the master bedroom; house was built way before Cholla had electricity so we were lucky it was already wired up with lighting fixtures etc.. We've never gone down after June or before the last week of September so I wasn't sure what to tell them. They're Seattle light weights so I think I'll encourage them to try for a later month.
Thanks,
-Gail
ac would be almost mandatory. the breeze is from the south that time of year so in cholla bay it is often blocked by cholla mountain unless the house is located on the south side of pelican point.

ric

www.ricsrockypointfishing.com