Labs

ellibelli1

My husband was just diagnosed with DVT (two clots in his leg), so has to have labs drawn weekly for awhile due to being on Coumadin. I am wondering if there is a lab in Penasco that can draw labs and send them to our Dr. in Phoenix? Any info will be appreciated.

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
there are a couple of labs in Penasco, the one I know does many different types of test is located a block east of Benito Juarez, geeez!!! I draw a blank I will be there tomorrow and get the address and posted here for you

Cactus Jack

I believe the laboratory that your are referring to is Flores. It is on Sinaloa, east of Benito Juarez, somewhat north of Burger King. It is relatively new, with high-tech equipment.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I believe the laboratory that your are referring to is Flores. It is on Sinaloa, east of Benito Juarez, somewhat north of Burger King. It is relatively new, with high-tech equipment.
That is it, I will get direction as soon as the sun comes up today!!

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
OK, here is the info:

Laboratorios Flores
QB Manuel Guillermo Flores Durazo

Monday - Friday 6:45 am to 6pm
Saturday 7am to 1pm

[email protected]

(638) 383-2021

24 hrs Emergency:

cel 044-638-383-5325

(638) 384-0047 or (638) 380-8050

it is located in the south east corner of the intersection of Benito Juarez, Lazaro Cardenas and Sinaloa in the diagonal, it is actually in Sinaloa, behind the Pemex #2325.

2 blocks south of the light at Benito Juarez and No Reeleccion, where the blue stadium is located also another reference is the speed bump past the stadium, take a left inmediately after the speed bump however stay on the street to the right next to Pemex, second building south from the corner, tan color with brown trim and parking in front, very playful white boxer with one black eye, ala rascalls, in the lot next door! hope this helps