Ladyjeeper

joester

2 salty dawgs
hello old friend -
you need to clean your pm inbox - unable to send you a message :)

hey now folks - teri and joe from tempe.
no, we haven't forgotten about y'all or Mexico - been a heck of a year this summer.
have lurked a bit, but will not get back to PP until thanksgiving,
bouncing around trying to do too much, and succeeding.
but we are staying 5 nights at PDO this year, and hoping to have another memorable
Thanksgiving weekend like the last couple years have been :)
will have stories to tell when we see you then.
have a safe and great labor day weekend!
peace.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi you guys,
I discovered that yesterday when I tried to PM somebody. I cleaned out 4 or 5 messages but it still wouldn't let me. I'm going to try again tonight. I'll let you know when I can get PM's again.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Man, the limit is 500 messages... Lady, you are one popular lady. I think I have 5 in mine. However, I haven't read those in about 6 months, maybe I should do that.

I increased everyone's PM box to 50,000. If you run out still, get a life.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
OMG, Tyler, that's friggin' hilarious!!!!!!!! I spit water all over the keyboard!

Thanks!

T

Tomcat

Interesting thread !!! I sent 5 different people PM messages and none of them replied back...... ? I am wondering if they never check there private messages or its full or the PM function is not working ????? I am still figure out this forum so who knows maybe its me ?????

Tomcat

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Tyler, I still can't PM anybody. I have only 347 messages, not 500 either. Were you joking about the 50,000. I have been called naive before.......

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi gang, I can send and receive PM's again. So let me have it, Joester. I am also taking on the task of listing all the charitable organizations in Rocky Point. Will you all please send me what you have, either by post or PM? I will be doing a lot of it while I am there this weekend and hope to have it done mid Sept. I will try to sticky it at the top of the Charitable Activities sub forum when finished. Thanks for all your help!