LAGUNA FRAUD RESORT

Mia43

Fine and dandy but all ron said was "Why do you have to cross post the same information in 4 other threads? I think a single posting gets your point across. You're Pissed." I agree, so relax and stop bitching about people on here; keep on track!
I agree completely

My wife and I looked into buying @ LS. Back when they first started. We spoke to a real estate woman in Tucson, who specializes in Mexican property, and her advice was, " If it was my money I wouldn't do it". Didn't do it and sooooo glad! Any way it's too far from town. There were a few omens, the salesman Gary, smelled strongly of alcohol from the night before and we got a flat tire on the way back to town and no spare in his Bronco??? IMHO it's a scam, there are not enough "good stories" to out weigh the "bad"!!

My wife and I looked into buying @ LS. Back when they first started. We spoke to a real estate woman in Tucson, who specializes in Mexican property, and her advice was, " If it was my money I wouldn't do it". Didn't do it and sooooo glad! Any way it's too far from town. There were a few omens, the salesman Gary, smelled strongly of alcohol from the night before and we got a flat tire on the way back to town and no spare in his Bronco??? IMHO it's a scam, there are not enough "good stories" to out weigh the "bad"!!
I agree completely.

I'm a home owner with a bank trust in Laguna Shores. We started out looking at condos on Sandy Beach and then decided to buy a house. We looked at nearly every developement in Penasco and fell in love with Laguna Shores. We almost didn't buy due to this post. After finally talking with some one that actually lived out there since the beginning we discovered the author of this post was an employee that was fired. This same stuff is on Trip Advisor. Who posts about someones divorce or personal lives on Trip Advisor? Social Media at it's finest. Our reasons for purchasing had a lot to do with there is a swimming pool, restaurant, game room, gym, tennis courts, put put golf, bocce ball, volleyball, kids play ground, desalination plant (we don't have to have water delivered), sewer, cobble stone streets, street lights, daily trash pick up, movies on the beach every night in the winter, nail salon, hair salon, massages etc.etc.... If you need tennis rackets, pool toys, golf clubs, bicycles, even kayaks you just sign them out. You don't have to go buy all that stuff. They even have a DVD movie library. Laguna Shores is made up of single family homes and low rise (3 story condos) and they sell fractional shares...not time shares. Everyone I have talked to that have equity shares say they love it.....except one that has a month a year that they bought 10 yrs ago...they wished they had bought a condo instead beacuse one month isn't enough. In the past year there have been six new construction homes built and phase 2 has the water and sewer lines and cobble stone streets completed. They are currently putting in buried Telcel phone and wi-fi lines down every street. They currently have internet for a fee or free wi-fi at the pool and restaurant. When the housing crash happened Laguna Shores continued to work on it's infrastructure. I have't heard of a single person putting money down to buy a house, condo, or land and the money disappeared. We have the best security!!! Absolutly No Breakins or Thefts!!!!!!! The down side to Laguna Shores.........PAY YOUR HOA!!!!!! People that own land, condos or a home if you don't pay your back dues they are starting to forclose on your property....just like in the United States.