Las Dunas Santo Tomas Penthouse Condo onsale

jerry

The condo building top floor unit is on sale cheap...225k will get you the 2000sq ft unit with porches on 2 sides plus a 600 sq ft. Storage unit......a friend is looking for 2 partners...,Come by my house,Lot 68 and I can show it to you Saturday afternoon It is about 2 months from being finished but you can check it out

A

azbeachboy

There's a reason nobody wants to buy in Santo Tomas. Why drive two hours further than Penasco for the same beach experience you can find just east of town. Santo Tomas appeals to very few people. Now Puerto Lobos Is beautiful and has a very different and stunning beach! Puerto Lobos is the place to be...

Kenny

Has it been that long since you were 86'd from Jerry's that you can't remember what is what like in Santo Tomas, or were both trips just one big blackout?

A

azbeachboy

Kenny & Jerry always revert back to personal attacks - you would think they were Republicans! They have attacked my Brother and Father who have never posted on the forum. Jealousy is a evil demon...

The beach at Santo Tomas is flat with sand dunes just like all the other beaches between there and Penasco. If I wanted to drive another two hours I'd choose Puerto Lobos. It has so much more to offer. The cliffs come right down to the beach. The sea life is much more abundant and beautiful. You don't have to drive thirty miles for a bag of ice...
Yes, Puerto Lobos is the place to be!

Kenny

I think it's been probably 5 years or more when I had Thanksgiving with your father Chuck, and I've never said a bad word about him. I've never said anything about your brother (who I met then too) except in reference to your post's about health care.
...Don't play the martyr here Chuck, it was and is a personal thing between you and Jerry, and thats why you choose to come on this thread to talk smack about Santo Tomas.
You also choose to call him a draft dodger recently, and now you're looking for sympathy. You are pathetic, and yes, I mean that in a personal way.

Last edited:

jerry

I think we may have it sold thanks to a guy that saw it on the forum...I am not making any money on it..I just want the damn thing finished...it is a really good deal,,,,
Santo Tomas has big advantages for sportsmen...panga fleet a mile south to buy fresh fish from, our comfortable gated Subdivision has drinkable water from the tap,good electric power from Caborca and a unbelievable cactus forest behind it full or pottery shards and desert life.The 15 miles of empty beach are great to safely atv on looking for schools of corvina..The company only hired local guys to build and is tight with the Caborca powers that be...you tell a cop that stops you for some bullshit reason in the area that you live in Santo Tomas you get a break..(Kenny and Chuck know this first hand. the coastal highway gets you from our place to Puerto Lobos in a half hour to hop on a charter and go deep sea fishing with a few great captains...then you don't have to stay in the lovable little litter filled rathole but can go back to pristine beaches... Chuck...love you man but you know I was just pointing out that your brother was treated on the public dime after he was injured while staggering across a dark street.The tax payers picked up some of the bill not your rich doctor dad....I was glad to help but found it annoying when you were bitching about Obama care and free lunches...can you spell hypocritical?

jerry

no i love lobos but the beach just North of it my friends were suckered into buying backs up to Lobos dump. They didn't realize this because they came in via the beach and the german never showed them the worst of it....The rest of Lobos is basically a fish processing town...for good and bad...if it were pristine it would be swamped with gringos with money rather the Norte population now...gringos with a sense of adventure
the last part of your comment wasn't about Lobos I hope

joester

2 salty dawgs
from the little we have visited both Santo Tomas and Puerto Lobos (once each), each has a different approach and lifestyle that are attractive.
something for everybody along the coast :)

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
There's a reason nobody wants to buy in Santo Tomas. Why drive two hours further than Penasco for the same beach experience you can find just east of town. Santo Tomas appeals to very few people. Now Puerto Lobos Is beautiful and has a very different and stunning beach! Puerto Lobos is the place to be...
I was a guest in Santo Tomas for 4 days over Memorial Weekend 11 and I thought it was beautiful. Different than RP or the South Beaches (East) beaches of Dorado and Encanto. There are about 20 houses that would disagree with you ABB and however many countless people I saw that weekend enjoying Santo Tomas beaches and water. I do know for a fact that the fishing down that way is a lot better than the (east) beaches and it gets even better down PL way as Im sure Leigh can attest. For you to say that nobody wants to buy in Santo Tomas, and that, "santo tomas appeals to very few people" is obviously not true. Who is nobody? Please define this generalization please. What you should have said AZReachBoy is that you personally dont like Santo Tomas, subjectively! Now let me say this...

There's a reason nobody wants to go to biker week in RP, why drive all that way for a couple of saggy titted broads that smell like smoke and are missing there upper bicuspids. Those types of broads appeals to very few people!

Oh come on Mex Joe....there's always a few silicone filled "broads" willing to show their "equipment" that come down for the biker rally....:rofl:

Been to Santo Tomas...and Puerto Lobos and Desemboque........loved the beaches there.....

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Oh come on Mex Joe....there's always a few silicone filled "broads" willing to show their "equipment" that come down for the biker rally....:rofl:

Been to Santo Tomas...and Puerto Lobos and Desemboque........loved the beaches there.....
I have yet to see it!!! I did however see the video that Azreachboy put together and there are some broads showing their equipment that made me want to puke. Seeing boobies isnt always great if the woman are disgusting. It's like no no no please keep your shirt on! For the love of god dont do it! If I had more hands I'd give those titties four thumbs down! Nasty! I guess when you get to azreachboys position, its either old nast titties or turn gay, not sure which one is better...

jerry

Well this geezer has a new robot girlfriend! http://metaltoy.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=26
I have yet to see it!!! I did however see the video that Azreachboy put together and there are some broads showing their equipment that made me want to puke. Seeing boobies isnt always great if the woman are disgusting. It's like no no no please keep your shirt on! For the love of god dont do it! If I had more hands I'd give those titties four thumbs down! Nasty! I guess when you get to azreachboys position, its either old nast titties or turn gay, not sure which one is better...