Las Yaquesitas Restaurant

InkaRoads

cronopiador
If you like seafood and want something a little bit different then go to Las Yaquesitas in Blvd Sonora just past the round about on Blvd Kino & Sonora on the south side on a blue building in the corner , we had aguachile mixto which was on e of the best I have tried in RP, the fish empapelado awesome and delish and the last was the arrachera beef with shrimp and cilantro sauce WOW!!!! the beef was so tender it melted in my mouth and the cilantro sauce was out of this world!!!!
Better try it soon as summer is coming and they might be closing soon for the season!!!!

playaperro

El Pirata
If you like seafood and want something a little bit different then go to Las Yaquesitas in Blvd Sonora just past the round about on Blvd Kino & Sonora on the south side on a blue building in the corner , we had aguachile mixto which was on e of the best I have tried in RP, the fish empapelado awesome and delish and the last was the arrachera beef with shrimp and cilantro sauce WOW!!!! the beef was so tender it melted in my mouth and the cilantro sauce was out of this world!!!!
Better try it soon as summer is coming and they might be closing soon for the season!!!!

Went to this place last month and it was the worst food ever, everyone got sick, Nice ladies run it but the food was so bland, NEVER AGAIN!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Went to this place last month and it was the worst food ever, everyone got sick, Nice ladies run it but the food was so bland, NEVER AGAIN!
WOW!!!! dawg!!!!! did you went inside instead of rummaging in the trash cans out back??????? LOL
Sorry to hear about your experience there, we were 3 and none of us got sick and the food was seasoned well and was very tasty, their aguachile was even better than Mary's and I always had Mary's in the top of my list!!