Like Water For Concrete

jerry

Well Known Member
image.jpg image.jpg You just cannot make constructive objects people can afford without having Mexicans involved in the process. This pizza oven would have cost twice as much in the states,the GRFC ( glass fiber concrete) laundry sink would cost you 600 bucks if cast by some artisan Shithead like me in the states...70 bucks in Mexico.The panther themed canales were 300 pesos each and would be a easy $100 stateside even with Mexican labor.

Last edited:

Roberto

Well Known Member
Are these things made with molds? I had some neat gargoyles I bought in Rosarita that would be a good item to produce in concrete.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
J: is there a place in PP where I can buy corrugated metal sheets? I haven't been able to find any.

jerry

Well Known Member
Not sure but the ace in Caborca has them so the one in Penasco must too.To bad the steel supply store went belly up on the outskirts of Penasco.I liked that place.

gup

J: is there a place in PP where I can buy corrugated metal sheets? I haven't been able to find any.
End of Kino blvd., to roundabout, one blk east Left turn 1st.treet proceed about one blk. they have a bunch of green trucks running al lover town. Large selection of steel a fabrications.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Isn't that last turn a right hand turn not a left ?? One of the delivery trucks from that place ran into my truck at that intersection.

diybab

Can anyone give me a name and number of concrete person to do grfc sinks of my design?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jerry

Well Known Member
Sorry the olive trees are being cut down. They were so pretty[/QU. it was a grove that wasn't started on drip and was used to flooding...family started fighting about it and they decided to kill them and start again