List of Sponsors for our Vegas Show

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Here is a list as of 8-27-09 of who is helping Penasco Recreation go to Las Vegas to promote Puerto Penasco to the Travel Industry at the huge THETRADESHOW September 13, 14, 15th. We still have some time left and we are still looking for sponsors to help offset the cost of the trip. Everybody in Penasco benefits from this type of Positive promotion. The cost of the booth alone was over 3000.00. We do not own a business other than our Promotion business in Puerto Penasco so we are unbiased and energetic about our town by the sea. If you know someone who ownes a business here or who has a vested interest in the success of our town please let them know what we are doing!

--------SPONSORS as of 8-27-------------------------

As of August 27th 2009 List of supporters (and we will update often, its time to get in)

Cholla Bay Jet Sky Rental
Manny's Tequila Factory
Casa Monica Bed and Breakfast Cholla Bay
Gretchen Ellinger C21
Head Out to Rocky Point
Kayak Rocky Point
Sun Valley Immigration Services
The Thirsty Parrot
Vania Guzman and Tony Ximenez
The Black Dog
JJ's Cantina Cholla Bay
Sonoran Sun, Sky, Sea, and Spa
St James Gate
Victor Aleman
Sylvia's Beach Rentals
Puerto Penasco NOW!
Rocky Point Times
AMPI
Mexico Services Unlimited
Rosie Glover
Lisa Eagan Leagan Realty
Lisa Wendt
Brian Heffernan
Rocky Point Calendar (Chuck and Karen Aldridge)
Arizona Boating and Watersports

So, there is a list of 25 local and non-local businesses that think that what we are doing is important. Is your company missing from this list? I can change that for you - simply email me at [email protected] Be part of the positive promotion for Puerto Penasco!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Russ, I sent you a PM, however the site logged me out, so I am not sure if you will get it, please let me know Thanks

PS: I will sent you an e-mail at you regular e-mail too, however let me know if you do get the PM