Lolita's Restaurant

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Best breakfast in town, as dwig222 said and many others will confirm, best real mexican breakfast and food in general!!
Lolita's is located on Campeche Ave., the same street you take to go to Manny's or Mirador beach past the traffic light of Fremont Blvd. stay to the left of the "Y" and you will see it about a 50 yards to your left, it's the building with the "cupula" roof and if I remember right it's painted yellow with natural rock on the outside.
~~~HAPPY~~~ eats there so watch out for the hooks :eek3:

playaperro

El Pirata
InkaRoads said:
Best breakfast in town, as dwig222 said and many others will confirm, best real mexican breakfast and food in general!!
Lolita's is located on Campeche Ave., the same street you take to go to Manny's or Mirador beach past the traffic light of Fremont Blvd. stay to the left of the "Y" and you will see it about a 50 yards to your left, it's the building with the "cupula" roof and if I remember right it's painted yellow with natural rock on the outside.
~~~HAPPY~~~ eats there so watch out for the hooks :eek3:
Maybe in town Ink, but the best breakfast is on the beach and that is playa bonita why would anyone not eat on the beach you can have a great breakfast with margaritas marichi's in tucson any weekend.I have to disagree with you! just my 2 cents

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well playaperro, I do have to say I have never had the breakfast at Playa Bonita and just 'cuase you mention it I will try it next trip, I tried a couple of places around Calle 13 and I was disapointed to the point that I do not even remember the names and specially one across from Plaza del Sol? the big hotel at the end, did not like it either, to americanised when in Mexico must eat like mexicans!!!.
A few years, maybe 5 or 6, there was a little hole in the wall call "Cafe Sue" they had the best breakfast, they started across the street from Playa Inn and then move acroos from the naval clinic by the marina area, unfortunatelly thay are gone now. I mention it just in case someone knows of them and they have change names and still are in business.

But at the end you know how the fat lady sings: "sobre gustos y colores no han dicho nada los escritores"

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Mmmmmmmmmm Lolita's. That's all I have to say! Combination # 1! 6 bucks and it's to die for! :chef: :chef: :mrgreen: Yummay!