Looking for a Beach Front Rental....

mikef

I am looking for a beach front rental for Thanksgiving. We want to check in about 11/21 and check out on 11/25. Last year we stayed at Las Palmas and we loved it. We had a house right on the beach. This year I cant find one available. When I was there we looked at Bella Sirena and they had some beautiful homes right on the sand. I would love ones of those..... We need 3 or more bedrooms. Any ideas or can someone point me in the right direction? We want a house and not a condo. And it has to be right on the beach. Price is not a big issue. Thank you for the help.

AZJD

I've stayed in the Bella Sirena beach homes. They are amazing. 5 bedroom, 5 bath. Expect $500-$600/night for them.

Bella Sirena also has like 12 ground floor 3 bedroom villas that might be worth looking into.

We pretty much stick to Las Conchas homes on the beach, far from the resorts. There are some amazing beachfront properties and much more private. We've used VRBO and Oceano for rentals.

audsley

This one is first rate. Beach Home Rentals - Sales | Las Conchas | Rocky Point Mexico

It's run by a guy who lives in Cave Creek but spends at least half his time down there. We've stayed there several times. Not cheap by Rocky Point standards, but I can't imagine how the accommodations or service could have been any better.

Now here comes an edit: This was really strange, I put in a different address and it was changed to what you see above when I submitted it.

Call Darryl at fun by the sea. We rent from him always. I think his are all on Playa Encanto. We rent a 3 bedroom right on the beach with A/C, etc.
Tell him Jerel McDonald in Tucson sent you.

480-747-0605
[email protected]

Landshark

Darryl is a good guy and will be more than fair with you. His family has been involved with Playa Encanto for many years and are well respected.

wendell

I can vouch for Darryl also. His mother, Margie lives on Playa Encanto and handles any problems that might come up. She and Darryl have handled my home for rental on Encanto for 12 years. They are honest and fair with both sides of the rental. I would offer my house to you but it is only 2 BR. I do know some of some larger homes on Encanto and can put in touch with the owners. you will get the best rate that way. pm me if you that info

mikef

Still looking for a beach house in either Bella Sirena or Las Palms.... Maybe in a different resort in that area. We are looking for thanksgiving week... Anyone have something or know someone who has something available.

I checked all of the above links and suggestions but cant seem to find anything available (beach front) for Thanksgiving week.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Check out my neighbors house in playa la jolly, on the enchanto beach. Casa Del Milagro - graciously appointed beachfront rental house in Rocky Point, Mexico. It's beautiful!
Nice place, but yowsah!!!! I just wanted to rent it, didn't want to pay off their mortgage! :puff:

"The current daily rate for both is $700. The weekly rate is discounted to $4,200."

For $4200, you could get a package deal to Hawaii for two people for a week, including resort/hotel/airfare/rental car. Just sayin'.....

mis2810

Nice place, but yowsah!!!! I just wanted to rent it, didn't want to pay off their mortgage! :puff:

"The current daily rate for both is $700. The weekly rate is discounted to $4,200."

For $4200, you could get a package deal to Hawaii for two people for a week, including resort/hotel/airfare/rental car. Just sayin'.....
That is just the epitomy of insanity to pay that much. Do these people actually get renters? I don't care how "well-appointed" it is!

I think the OP wants something on Sandy Beach. Other than Bell Sirena and Las Palmas I think the only other houses might be at Casa Blanca.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yeah, Melissa, me too! This is MORE than a year's rent for my trailer space! 1 week vs 1 year? Crazy....

mikef

That is just the epitomy of insanity to pay that much. Do these people actually get renters? I don't care how "well-appointed" it is!

I think the OP wants something on Sandy Beach. Other than Bell Sirena and Las Palmas I think the only other houses might be at Casa Blanca.
Unless someone knows of someon that has a house available for rent in Bella Sirena or Las Palmas for thanksgiving week. That would be my first choice.

mis2810

Unless someone knows of someon that has a house available for rent in Bella Sirena or Las Palmas for thanksgiving week. That would be my first choice.
What would be your first choice? The one for $4200 a week or Casa Blanca?