Looking for a Bicycle shop or store in RP

You guys helped me find a pet groomer. Thank you! Now I would like to know if there are any bicycle shops around? With parts and things etc. I really need a presta-to-schrader valve adapter. Anyone have an idea?

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
We had some work done at a good bike shop on Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez. Let's see if I can describe it well enough to get you there. It's easiest to see if you're traveling south on the boulevard. Traveling south, it's on the right-hand side. I think it's just a bit south of the stoplight at Sonora but it might be between Sonora and Simon Morua. There's a little parking lot surrounded on three sides by buildings. The bike shop is on the south side, facing north. The young man who owns the shop speaks perfect English. I just read that Google Earth now has street view for PP so you might try a virtual tour down that side of Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez.

We had some work done at a good bike shop on Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez. Let's see if I can describe it well enough to get you there. It's easiest to see if you're traveling south on the boulevard. Traveling south, it's on the right-hand side. I think it's just a bit south of the stoplight at Sonora but it might be between Sonora and Simon Morua. There's a little parking lot surrounded on three sides by buildings. The bike shop is on the south side, facing north. The young man who owns the shop speaks perfect English. I just read that Google Earth now has street view for PP so you might try a virtual tour down that side of Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez.
Thank you! I pedaled up and down Dominguez today and finally found it. It is about 3 blocks north of Sonora on Dominguez at about Nicolas Bravo. The owner/operator's name is Cesar and he speaks fluent English. His phone number is 638-109-6419. The shop is open everyday except Sunday. He carries lots of items and can order you anything he doesn't have in stock. The best part is he did have the presta adapter I needed, so it was a productive adventure. Thanks again!

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
Thank you! I pedaled up and down Dominguez today and finally found it. It is about 3 blocks north of Sonora on Dominguez at about Nicolas Bravo. The owner/operator's name is Cesar and he speaks fluent English. His phone number is 638-109-6419. The shop is open everyday except Sunday. He carries lots of items and can order you anything he doesn't have in stock. The best part is he did have the presta adapter I needed, so it was a productive adventure. Thanks again!
Glad you found it. Yeah, Cesar, that was his name. You're very welcome.

azdiva

I'm curious? Were you trying to inflate a presta with a compressor, or did you not have a hand pump for either valve. Watch
for those pesky bougainvillia cuttings. Someday it would be great to bike along a beach path from Wrecked to Los Conchas.
but some condo developments don't want any traffic in front of their views. OK, how about from JJ's around pelican point, to
Rv's on Sandy Beach to LosConchas. UH OH! No ATV NO UTV!!!

I'm curious? Were you trying to inflate a presta with a compressor, or did you not have a hand pump for either valve. Watch
for those pesky bougainvillia cuttings. Someday it would be great to bike along a beach path from Wrecked to Los Conchas.
but some condo developments don't want any traffic in front of their views. OK, how about from JJ's around pelican point, to
Rv's on Sandy Beach to LosConchas. UH OH! No ATV NO UTV!!!
I have a couple of bikes here in RP and a compressor. One has Schrader and the other a French valve. I misplaced my adaptor and really didn't want to drive all the way to Phoenix to get another.