Looking for a source for rustic logs for a palapa

I need a source in Puerto Penasco for 8" to 10" logs (Eucalyptus or similar). I want to build a cover for my barbeque.
Thanks in advance for any leads.

Rick

I need a source in Puerto Penasco for 8" to 10" logs (Eucalyptus or similar). I want to build a cover for my barbeque.
Thanks in advance for any leads.

Rick
Rick, Most of the wood used for palapa's in RP comes from Coborca, I'm told it's pricey.
If you find a RP source let me know because a palapa is on my to do list next year.

Rick, Most of the wood used for palapa's in RP comes from Coborca, I'm told it's pricey.
If you find a RP source let me know because a palapa is on my to do list next year.
No problem. I just had one built and I think they sourced it locally. I will let you know.

jerry

There is a place on the road out of Caborca...but not cheap...on the cheap side I used Olive from a dead Grove near my place ..will get around to trimming the ribs...someday!IMG_20180418_120533552-640x480-160x120.jpg IMG_20180418_122358855_HDR-640x480-320x240.jpg IMG_20180418_120533552-640x480-160x120.jpg

Miramar,
I designed and built the structure. Rocky Point Palapa's did all the rope and palms.
Rick, would send me a PM with the size and approx cost of it.

By the way from my place it looks pretty impressive way up there.:)

If you haven't done so already, get it sprayed for termites, they are everywhere
all the houses in front of you mine included have been hit hard by them.
They especially love Palapa wood. I have a good termite guy if needed.

Rick, would send me a PM with the size and approx cost of it.

By the way from my place it looks pretty impressive way up there.:)

If you haven't done so already, get it sprayed for termites, they are everywhere
all the houses in front of you mine included have been hit hard by them.
They especially love Palapa wood. I have a good termite guy if needed.
I am fighting termites and I am 99 percent concrete and foam. I did pretreat everything with BoraCare and then Thompson's water seal. Rocky Point Palaps did a great job and cleaned everything up afterwords.