Looking for any info for boat fishing.

Kleist

Hello buddy and myself are looking at buying a boat for RP. We are looking at a boat that will have total range of about 400+ miles. So distance is the not the issue. I know what I'm doing for fishing local lakes, but other than the pangas near shore, I don't have much experience for salt. So would appreciate any useful info anyone can offer. From gear, bait, where to get bait etc. Also where fisherman in town hang out so I can pick up info that way. Like I said pretty much any info that anyone thinks may be useful.
Thanks
John

playaperro

El Pirata
Tony Ballesteros has a good choice of boats that go out for 40/80 pound grouper’s. He’s on facebook also does whale tours.
He also does Mermaids market stuff at the shrimp park on weekends. Easy to find.

Kleist

Tony Ballesteros has a good choice of boats that go out for 40/80 pound grouper’s. He’s on facebook also does whale tours.
He also does Mermaids market stuff at the shrimp park on weekends. Easy to find.
Thanks playa, but we are buying a boat not looking for a charter. But still the more fisherman we talk to the better.