Looking for long-term rent/lease of Sandy Beach condo

We are seeking a long-term rent or lease on a condo in the Sandy Beach area of Rocky Point. We are seeking an unfurnished rental. In the event that you are unable to remove your furniture, we will consider an option where we store it at our local storage facility at our expense for the durationof the rental term. We will consider a 2, 2.5 or 3 bedroom option in any of thefollowing resorts:

Bella Sirena, Casa Blanca, Esmeralda, Las Palmas, Las Palomas,Pinacate, Princesa, Sonoran Sea, Sonoran Sky, Sonoran Spa, Sonoran Sun.

We are seeking a clean, luxury rental in a development that has a fair number of amenities. We are not opposed to a unit that requires a little work and basic maintenance to bring it up to snuff. We do however ask that your asking price be within reason for the condition of your condo.

A little about us: We are a married couple with a young son.We are professionally employed (medical doctor and business owner). We have small housebroken dogs (long haired Chihuahuas) which must live with us. We pay our financial obligations in a timely manner. At the conclusion of the rental term, we will consider a purchase via owner financing with a reasonable down payment to be paid by us (20%). We may also consider a cash purchase or bank financing if the price is right.

A little about you: You must be realistic about both the economy and the housing market. This is not 2007 and we won’t pay 2007 prices.Please, no agents, brokers, dreamers or schemers. You must be honest about the status of your condo to include any past due amounts owed on a mortgage or HOA. If the short term rental market is not helping to pay your HOA payment, we are your solution.

Kindly send us an email or private message with a description of your property. Pictures and/or a link to a listing would be appreciated. Please give us your best monthly rate for a twelve (12) month
rental. Any additional information such as asking price and conditions for owner financing would be appreciated as well.

Last edited:

Rhino

I have a beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath unit at Bella Sirena which I would consider renting on a long term basis to you. It is fully painted in faux finishes and furnished. However, I do have storage facilities so moving the furniture out is no issue. If this is of interest to you, please email me at [email protected] with your price parameters and we can take it from there.

Rhino

I also have a 3 bedroom at Esmeralda which I would also consider with same arrangements. With either, I would consider a lease/purchase agreement or seller financing deal at the end of a lease period. Please contact me at the before mentioned email address and we can discuss details further. We will be in Penasco this coming weekend and would be more than happy to meet with you.