Looking for non-alcohol beer and cigars.....

Anyone know where we can find n/a beer in RP? We've been all over town and haven't found any. Also, any good places to buy cigars? Any tips are greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Roberto

There are 2 smoke shops on Calle 13 and one I think on Benito Juarez out toward Sams.. I think I saw NA beer at Sams Club but not sure.

wihint

I agree with Roberto we got NA beer at Sams last year. FYI there are no real Cuban Cohibas in Rocky Point we went with a friend who owns a high end cigar shop in Miami.....we looked everywhere and saw nothing but counterfeits. Good luck

Counterfeiting is pretty much everywhere down here, it doesn't matter, Tequila, Cigars, Purses, Clothes,
prescription drugs and the list goes on and on.
One the the bad things you have to deal with being here. I still like it though.

audsley

Dried out cigars is another problem in Mexico. An affluent Mexican national with homes in Tucson and Hermosillo once told me he always buys his cigars in the US for that reason. Even if the retailer keeps them in a humidor, often someone else in the supply chain lets them dry out. Try JR Cigar mail order and take them with you when you go down.