Looking for recommendations for rehab contractor

LasCasasdeLynne

Looking for recommendations for a rehab contractor. Need windows replaced, patio doors, masonry fence, and various landscape projects. If you have had any luck with any contractors, if you could send their information this way, I would surely appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

se te olvida

Looking for recommendations for a rehab contractor. Need windows replaced, patio doors, masonry fence, and various landscape projects. If you have had any luck with any contractors, if you could send their information this way, I would surely appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
I might be able to help you. I have a crew which completely renovated my house and casita. I have also recently completed building a new home here in town. I 've lived in Penasco for almost five years and sort of know how things get done. My number is 638-113 - 4390 Cheers, Michael

Roberto

Well Known Member
Have personally overseen over 6 figures of excellent work in the past 2 years. Has several crews. this is not a bunch of workers gathered for your project. Excellent response. Superior supervision. Fernando Curiel -638 107 4958, Victoria Curiel (Daughter and roving foreman) 662 140 0858. Both speak excellent English. Victoria checked progress daily. Might not be the cheapest but it is done right the first time. You will not have comebacks from laborer's due to non payment of social security by contractor. You are liable. Neighbor used a different contractor and they have redone the cement finish and paint three times!!

Last edited: