Lot 42x82 sits on a hill, with ocean view

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Fenced lot 42x82 new septic, palapa, ocean view in Playa Lopez......Camp on it, set a trailer on it......build a small cabin on it....$950.00 dllrs yearly... Up to 10 year lease or by the year. no bank trust no HOA, water delivered by truck. at $950 a year, it would take you 105 years to pay for a 100,000 dllr. condo. Being self sufficient helps. camping-en-mexico.jpgIMG_1453.JPG Its not for everybody.

Terry C

[/QUOTE] up to 10 year lease or by the year. no bank trust no HOA, [/QUOTE]

Just wondering lagrimas85 why would there be no bank trust? It is property that can't be sold only leased?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
up to 10 year lease or by the year. no bank trust no HOA, [/QUOTE]

Just wondering lagrimas85 why would there be no bank trust? It is property that can't be sold only leased?[/QUOTE]They have titles

They have title's and can be sold, and if a foreigner buys they can put a bank trust on it. There would be no need for a trust now as they are owned by a Mexican. The cost of a bank trust, with notary fees is probably minimum 7000.00 dllrs and I have heard up to 15,000.00 dllrs so on the low end thats more than 7 years of this lease payment and on the high end about 16 years. Our properties are inexpensive to begin with, so nowdays to try to sell them to foreigners is futile. Who would buy a property at a cost of 7 to 15 thousand and then have to pay for a bank trust between 7 and 15 thousand, plus another 2% transfer tax and other notary fees up to 1500.00 dllrs, plus yearly payments $425.00 for maintenence on the trust, property taxes and god knows what else. Doesn't it make sense just to lease a lot? For the cost of the trust alone, I could by a nice trailer or build a small rustic cabin. What can you lose?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
i have an RV in a rv park north of Payson, the cheapest house around us is 250,000 dllrs. At the rv park the annual rent is $2000.00, we sold our house in Maricopa, so I had my sights set on a house in Christopher Creek until my neighbor Charles said " you know Bill? You can live here in the park for 125 years for what you would pay for the house across the street". That opened my eyes, its only a vacation place, I know I wont be gaining any equity, but I really probably wouldnt anyway, with mortgage fees, intrest, maintenence on the house and a crappy economy.

playaperro

El Pirata
When I bought a beachfront lot back in 92 at las conchas for five grand it was in a master trust. Bank Trust came in the late 90's. Same as Cholla all in a master Trust.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
My lots in Las Conchas, also have a trust on them, that I think are still in the master trust. I'm not sure when it was formed, but they are for 50 years and mine are set to expire in 5 more years (When I bought those from Villagran, we assumed the trust already in place). Maybe it was written at that time for 25 years.

Terry C

It's sometimes hard for foreigners to understand the trusts in Mexico and the yearly fees due. Sone trust holders send you a statement by mail or email and some don’t. Then you have your city tax, federal zone tax (beach front ) that you have to pay. Then insurance if you don't get a bill in the mail.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
It's sometimes hard for foreigners to understand the trusts in Mexico and the yearly fees due. Sone trust holders send you a statement by mail or email and some don’t. Then you have your city tax, federal zone tax (beach front ) that you have to pay. Then insurance if you don't get a bill in the mail.
I wish, I would have cancelled my trusts in Las Conchas, but since the idea was to resell them, we left them in place for an easy assumption, by a potential buyer.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
No bail bench warrants for the Villagrans i lived next door to Pedro and Ariel in Ahwatukee, in 2005. Don't worry, I was only renting, while i built my new house. I dont want anybody to get the wrong idea or form a bad opinion of me, not for knowing the Villagrans, but for living in Ahwatukee. Thats where i picked up my loafers with dingleballs hanging on them and no socks look. Just kidding Mondone.

Last edited: