Mail Delivery

pupmccat

What is best and easiest way to receive mail?
Our stay will be 6 months and need to have accessibility to mail.
I have heard of Burrito Express, however, I can't seem to connect with them.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

richwi

Well Known Member
We tried an experiment and sent a letter to the US and one from the US to our address here. That was in March and we haven’t seen either one. As a side note look up Puerto Penasco post office on Yelp. The first thing it says is “There are many fine post offices in Puerto Penasco”. Lol

pupmccat

Yikes! Well, thats not very encouraging. How does one get mail thru during extended stay (6 mos)? Getting PO Box in Lukeville - paid for, just need to physically go in and complete.

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
Sign up,with Burrito Express. They are a block behind Coffee Point on Benito Juarez. Not too far from Sam’s, but in the other side. They charge maybe $32 a month and make the Lukeville run M, W, and F.

joanC

Well Known Member
A while ago a much less expensive service operated out of a shop across the south side street from Leys. The American+Mx woman ran a good business until the Burrito Express people decided her 20.00/mo service was contrary to their interests. They shut her down, with some help from US Border Patrol, who suddenly decided her 20 lb mail sack must be illegal. If you think Mxcn corruption ends at the border, think again!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Actually, Isa who ran her mail and delivery shop from the Avon store by Ley is still in business, she is now running it from home. She gets our mail every week and ships our packages for us just like she has for the past 6 years.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
A while ago a much less expensive service operated out of a shop across the south side street from Leys. The American+Mx woman ran a good business until the Burrito Express people decided her 20.00/mo service was contrary to their interests. They shut her down, with some help from US Border Patrol, who suddenly decided her 20 lb mail sack must be illegal. If you think Mxcn corruption ends at the border, think again!
I thought Mexican corruption didn't exist????