Making you do they're job.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I heard, about a new law about to take effect in Mexico, if you rent or an agency rent's your house or condo or apartment for Cash, and drug's arm's or other contraband is found on your property you will be charged as an accessory to the crime. They're reasoning is that before you rented the property and were paid cash, you should have researched your client.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Shoot, I can't even research the ladron (Francisco Hernandez Mandujano) who is in possession of our house without upsetting some people. Las Conchas HOA should take full responsibility to whoever he rents to since they love him so!

But he does have MANY court cases...in RP, Caborca, Mexico City. Some civil, some penal (criminal). Google is your friend! You can find out in the RP courts who is getting divorced, who is abusing children...stuff like that.

DISCLAIMER: Not for the faint of heart or those who want theirs heads to stay firmly entrenched in the sand! You know who you are!

jerry

I let people attending the Mayor of Caborca's wedding in Santo Tomas last year use my house.The security details came in and checked the place out (he was a bigwig of some sort)..glad I didn't have my potato gun assembled at the time..it looked like a bazooka!