Manny's Tequila Factory

P

Penasco Pirate

Anybody here been? Great tequila and the guys...Fernando, Gustavo and Arturo are top notch! Best tequila I've found, by far. They have flavored 'liquors' also, total of eight I believe. I tell everybody I meet about this place, seema few go down and know about it.

mel150

Been there a couple of times, they don't mind if you go to their free tastings more than once! Excellent aged tequila, I agree, as good as a fine whiskey! They'll make you a B52 out of the flavored tequilas that's also excellent. If you go in for the free tasting, don't expect to do much else that day!

Very friendly staff....I've usualy walked in when Fernando was working (he also bartends at Manny's)....great tasting flavored tequila...best chilled....I think they have an unflavored one now too....you can get a decent buzz on the free tasting! Unfortunately, it's not cheap (about $28/bottle)....

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
They have an adorable little keg to age the tequila in and can answer any questions about tequila! Best sales job ever...a couple of free samples of the product and you are ready to buy it bulk!!!

P

Penasco Pirate

We are there at least once a day when down there. It's a shame Fernando can't be busy enough now to work the weekends at Manny's, he is an artist! Hopefully the new tourism board will help to boost the economy and get everybody jumping again!:)

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Great post about our friends at Mannys Tequila. The guys are great. Lets get this new tourism board up and running fast