Mannys

Roberto

A post on Facebook from a Realtor about Manny's

it is very affordable only 400,000 UD Listing MLS will be coming up in the next few days..

el Capitan is for sale for 400,000 USD

Those amounts are probably for the business only and not the real estate.

playaperro

El Pirata
Manny's would make a nice museum for all the people that want to go live in the past!!! Nice A/C place might work there, other than that it just sit there till the crows come home.

mondone

Whitecaps
We are doing a Party on Manny's Labor Day, come and check it out for yourselves View attachment 6327
Much to my chagrin, this "beach party" left a LOT to be desired. The place was pretty much dead, the band was undesirable mostly due to unlistenable PA equipment and overall it appears Mannys is truly dead and buried for good. I so wanted to see things pick up again in the Mirador, but I'm afraid it just a'int gonna happen. Planners need to decide a new angle for the area. What a shame that this was THE promo for Labor Day weekend in RP. Penasco, we got to do better than this if we want to reach the next tourism level!

That never bothered so many of us patrons in the past. One thing to over look, for being involved in the Mirador party scene a few years ago. Warmish beer and sweating while dancing in the Pick Caddy, Manny's and other places on a hot/humid Labor Day weekend. Great experience, loved it. (And I hate being hot). LOL

Much to my chagrin, this "beach party" left a LOT to be desired. The place was pretty much dead, the band was undesirable mostly due to unlistenable PA equipment and overall it appears Mannys is truly dead and buried for good. I so wanted to see things pick up again in the Mirador, but I'm afraid it just a'int gonna happen. Planners need to decide a new angle for the area. What a shame that this was THE promo for Labor Day weekend in RP. Penasco, we got to do better than this if we want to reach the next tourism level!
Hi, and sorry about that, you probably were there in the beginning of the show, We did fixed the sound when RAC the main band started playing, this was our first show and we did have a lot of problems including the humidity. We hope we can do better next time, Thanks!