Mariachis & Tequila

apricot

Well Known Member
Highly recommend this restaurant. We thought the food, price, and service were all very good. It's on Old Cholla Rd (Rodeo Dr, Shacks 5th Ave). It's in a two story building with a banner across the street. Decorated cute too.

apricot

Well Known Member
Hadn't seen either of these links. Excellent reviews in trip advisor. Great article too....it mentions Plaza Fabiola, love that place for shopping. It didn't mention Consuelo's, but one of the commenters at the end of the article did. That's one of my other favorite places to shop.

marybna

Well Known Member
After over a year, we are coming down tomorrow. This will be a good place to stop for lunch before heading into Bella. No Dave Dog coming this time. It is too hot and we have too much to do. We have had a strong rental year. We used to go down at least once a month. But rattlesnake bite and health issues just slowed us way down. Hopefully we are over all that now.

apricot

Well Known Member
Hope you have a great trip! Good to hear that you had a strong rental year. Seems Bella is always in demand.

marybna

Well Known Member
I have been told they do not have very many rental units and that is why it is so quiet. At one point it was less than 40 units.

apricot

Well Known Member
That's pretty amazing that there are so few rental units considering there's over 200 units total.

marybna

Well Known Member
Came down yesterday. Had a late lunch here. Jack had shrimp and fish plate. Could only eat half so he has lunch today. I had the taco salad, Really nice place.
It is Monday morning 7:30, people on the beach. I can see Sun parking lot and it looks full. There are alot of people still here at Bella.

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
Stopped in today, based on this thread. My prettier half and I were the only customers, and were treated terrifically at the little bar. I had two barrel-aged añejo tequilas and she had a dark beer. Big plate of fish ceviche with cucumber, carrot, and avacado. Plus complimentary local-made salsa and chips. Plus solid WiFi (an important table-stake for us, as we have a business) and cool AC for $19.75 USD.

They'll close in a couple weeks for the summer doldrums, but we'll definitely be back with guests come fall. I recommend a visit.